Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
They all do a nice job of keeping their left arm close to the hip.
Check out the spin @ 6:03, a thing of beauty!
Last edited by NOHalffastpull
on Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:45 pm
- Location: B o B
- Favorite Disc: still searching ....
That is awsome!
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
- 1000 Rated Poster
- Posts: 1523
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 pm
- Location: Detroitish
- Favorite Disc: Pro D Drone
Very cool indeed!
- Tree Magnet
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:58 pm
- Location: Des Moines, IA
- Favorite Disc: DX Rancho Roc
Maybe everyone training for keeping the off arm close to the body should hold a walking stick in their off hand?
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
- Scandinavian Video Mafia
- Posts: 11691
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:07 am
- Location: Finland, sea level
- Favorite Disc: About to ace
-Find the Others-
- Plastic Fondler
- Posts: 2586
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:18 pm
- Location: Charm City
- Favorite Disc: Gotta be the PD
I thought I saw this here already... Or was it DGCR...
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
- Long Finnish Word
- Posts: 5447
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:30 pm
- Location: Finland
- Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2
Return to Video Critique
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests