Thanks, this be my first time...

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Thanks, this be my first time...

Postby rwmurrow » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Destroyer,PD2, Firebird, Teebird, Gator, Roc, Challenger
rwmurrow
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Roc

Re: Thanks, this be my first time...

Postby JR » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 am

You swoop the arm down from reach back to the torso and then a little up from there to the rip. If you maintained a constant height with the disc you could maintain nose down attitude with a straighter body at the rip. This would spin the body a little faster. It is ok to collapse forward from the waist after the rip. Before that it takes some power off.

You have everything aligned for an anny except the arm plane and there is some variation to how far you follow through with the step after the pivot with the left leg.

Left hand on the disc helps how?

You miss the pause and strong arm a little. A later arm acceleration and getting the disc to the right pec when the torso faces 90 degrees left of the target would help. There is also variance in how close you pull the chest. You might also wanna check what happens if you delay the pivot until it occurs around the hit or a little later.

You do move your hips a little but a more explosive twist with a larger motion range would generate more power. You are moving so fast that it makes using the hips more difficult.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Thanks, this be my first time...

Postby Cooler Will » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:19 am

Tried to watch your form, but got too distracted by you licking your hand or whatever before each throw.
Support the Sport.
Cool stuff made by disc golfers for disc golfers!!!
New Designs Constantly Being Created.
http://www.zazzle.com/wmoody
Cooler Will
Noob

Favorite Disc: FREAK

Return to Video Critique