Tough holes

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Tough holes

Postby JR » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 am

I wanted people to compare what is out there in terms of places that are hard to get through in good order. Here are more than one tough holes on this course, but check out the hole at 4:30. And what's up with the mandos on most holes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-BDvLbJJQE
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Re: Tough holes

Postby ferretdance03 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:37 am

I've played a few holes similar to that one. I like one or two holes like that on a course, as long as there's variety and every shot isn't a 70% putter/mid off the tee.

The mandos look to me like they're there to keep people from throwing across the roads on a few holes and to tighten up your options off the tee on a few others. Again, I don't mind as long as there's a bit of variety in the course.
ferretdance03
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: glow wizard

Postby 7ontheline » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:42 am

I thought Shelby Forest in Memphis was tight... damn that looks tough. Rain there much?
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Judge

Postby JR » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:36 pm

I've never been to Norway. IIRC Bergen in Norway is the rainiest city in the world.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Video Critique