edrift101 - mandshow - Todd Erickson - Masterbeato Round Vid

Post your videos for Critique/Comment etc..

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: edrift101 - mandshow - Todd Erickson - Masterbeato Round Vid

Postby JR » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 pm

Jesse B 707 wrote:
masterbeato wrote:In high school I drank Tequila and a teacher said the wrong thing and I threw filing cabinet at her face.

All she said was "your late!"

I'm the same way with Whiskey also, and any hard liquor like Rum, Scotch etc...

I also killed a Cat once too because it hissed at me so I broke it's neck. In the days when I drank Jack.
Most likely not drinking anything is best for you :wink:

Sounds like you have poor genes for alcohol. I too recommend steering clear of fool juice. We have plenty of alcoholics here and I've seen enough families with similar troubles with handling alcohol to know that it just doesn't agree with everyone. Big time. Cat fate ..eeow.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Beetard » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Uh Dan, you should just

Beetard
DGR Donator '08 & '09

Favorite Disc: XL

Postby masterbeato » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:07 pm

Naw it's ok, I'm fine now....yeah.....yea...YEAH....SO WHAT? WHAT WHAT WHAT?

I don't drink enough beer to make me kill any cats. There is not enough beer in the world to make me kill anything. I would most likely pass out before anything and dream of hott naked chicks! or my Girlfriend.

I'm a happy person when I drink beer. The only cats i'm worried about are the ones that don't hiss at me. :D

Irish and German = very pissed off drunk.
My PDGA - Dan Beto

Frank Delicious wrote:and now we know the secret to your power. You are more machine than bear!
masterbeato
lol Z predator

Favorite Disc: Pro D X2

Postby Leopard » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 pm

Beetard wrote:Image

violence 0
clean fun 1
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby Jesse B 707 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:28 pm

masterbeato wrote: dream of hott naked chicks! or my Girlfriend

:lol:
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby jayne » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Haha. I love how this conversation has evolved. Lovely. I'm learning new things about MB (and I play rounds with him semi-regularly).

I'll be in Toledo, Ohio for a week this summer... there's your ride an lodging for a trip to Ohio MB... but then you would have to road trip with me straight down to worlds. More free lodging, some partying in KC, and caddying for the sweetest discin chick ever! Please just don't drink ALL my beers while caddying for me. Oh yeah- please don't lock my keys in my car either while caddying for me. That would be much appreciated.
-Jayne-
PDGA 34371
2009 PDGA ROY
destroyer, surges, rogue, monarch, drone, buzzes, meteor, wizards!

"I''ll tie you to my disc and throw you to the course!" - Beto
jayne
Noob

Favorite Disc: Soft Wizard

Postby JR » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:50 pm

masterbeato wrote:Irish and German = very pissed off drunk.

I've gotten the impression that Germans aren't that angry or aggressive when drunk but maybe Oktoberfest and tourists have biased my view. The Irish don't need alcohol to be rowdy. Finns and Irish plus Scots are some of the closest temperaments in the world and we certainly don't need alcohol but things go downhill form there for far too many. And boozing is common in each country...
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Beetard » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 pm

For me, alcohol affects my memory, not my logic or demeanor. More than 10 drinks and I'll probably black out. But according to other people, I don't act any different. I don't do anything wierd, or get angry, or try to drive my car or go anywhere.

A couple of times though, I have got really drunk, went to bed, and then got up to pee while I was blacked out and apparently mistook other objects for toilets, so what I said about it not affecting my logic may not be totally true.
Beetard
DGR Donator '08 & '09

Favorite Disc: XL

Postby Jesse B 707 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 am

Beetard wrote:For me, alcohol affects my memory, not my logic or demeanor. More than 10 drinks and I'll probably black out. But according to other people, I don't act any different. I don't do anything wierd, or get angry, or try to drive my car or go anywhere.

A couple of times though, I have got really drunk, went to bed, and then got up to pee while I was blacked out and apparently mistook other objects for toilets, so what I said about it not affecting my logic may not be totally true.

:lol: i peed on this girls fish tank one time :oops: I have just the faintest memory of hearing the water and thinking "finally found it, this must be the toilet" (it was pitch dark and I was wasted)
http://ufosdg.org/
XXX,PD2,BOSS,KATANA,PD,ROC,VP,RATTLER,MAGNET
Jesse B 707
Rocstar

Favorite Disc: ROC

Postby masterbeato » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm

JR wrote:
masterbeato wrote:Irish and German = very pissed off drunk.

I've gotten the impression that Germans aren't that angry or aggressive when drunk but maybe Oktoberfest and tourists have biased my view. The Irish don't need alcohol to be rowdy. Finns and Irish plus Scots are some of the closest temperaments in the world and we certainly don't need alcohol but things go downhill form there for far too many. And boozing is common in each country...

What is this a cultural heritage class? LOL

I have a story....

I told a Joke just like this before. People got pissy but I just simply tell them that I am not a very smart person so everything I say just take with a big grain of salt.

I tell them the truth about myself and they tend to leave me alone.

I'm far from being smart and my IQ shows it. I don't know much about much.

People tend to get overly sensitive about random stuff that does not really matter and thats when I get pissed and I will not hesitate or fear to cross that line between Sensitive and Personal. Just because I am not smart does not mean I can not be a cruel son of a bitch.
My PDGA - Dan Beto

Frank Delicious wrote:and now we know the secret to your power. You are more machine than bear!
masterbeato
lol Z predator

Postby Bradley Walker » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 pm

masterbeato wrote:People tend to get overly sensitive about random stuff that does not really matter and thats when I get pissed and I will not hesitate or fear to cross that line between Sensitive and Personal. Just because I am not smart does not mean I can not be a cruel son of a bitch.

Uhhhhh huh... :shock:
"The reasonable man adapts himself to his environment. The unreasonable man adapts his environment to himself, therefore all progress is made by unreasonable men."
-George Bernard Shaw
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby masterbeato » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:02 pm

maybe everone should start throwing Quarter K II's only.
My PDGA - Dan Beto

masterbeato
lol Z predator

Postby inthedrift » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Why is one of the participant's score listed as N/A?
inthedrift
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Firebird

Postby masterbeato » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:57 pm

Because we were not keeping his score, he didn't want to keep score since it was his first time at the course. Or something of those lines. I think that's what he wanted right mandshowI?
My PDGA - Dan Beto

masterbeato
lol Z predator

Postby MandShowI » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am

wow..took a while to reply to this..but yes..thats basically it... im pretty happy that we didnt keep score too..i think edrift would have needed a bigger note pad to keep track of all of my shanks and tree hits
MandShowI
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Champ Orc/Any Buzzz

Previous

Return to Video Critique