New Milo's Dose of Glamour!

Clothing for Disc Golfers, Shoes, Socks, Shirts, Hats etc...

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: New Milo's Dose of Glamour!

Postby A buzzz and a beer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Looking for more info on how the Milo II held up for people. I am considering buying a pair since I have a feeling my current shoes have about one month left. Also are they really that heavy? I generally wear running shoes for comfort. The only reason I am looking at the Milos is I would like something that is water proof and something that might hold up a little longer.
A buzzz and a beer
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Re: New Milo's Dose of Glamour!

Postby himynameismatt » Sun May 29, 2011 10:06 am

Love my Keen Milo II's. Have a thread over at DGCR that has a more in depth review, So I'll just go over the key points...

Durability - A lot of people rag on the durability of these shoes, I've had mine since January and played 100's of rounds since then, They have some wear and tear but nothing that I would attribute to poor quality control like someone else said earlier in the thread.

Waterproof - Certainly not as waterproof as a pair of rubber rain boots, or even Goretex, but trudging through puddles or dewey fields my socks have always kept dry. Even worn them in about ankle high water my feet would've stayed dry except for the water was higher than the shoe.

Comfort - They are a really snug fitting shoe and provide crazy good ankle, foot, and arch support. They did start out a little stiff, but what new athletic shoes don't

Long story short is I'm very happy with my Milo II's they certainly didn't shave any strokes off my game but keep my feet happy!
Wizard - Buzzz - Predator - TD - PD - Destroyer
himynameismatt
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Wizard/Buzzz/PD

Previous

Return to Disc Golf Body Gear