good experience

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

good experience

Postby zealot » Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:45 pm

today i found a worn in, kinda chewed dx beast in a tree while looking for a friends bad drive. pretty cool right.

heres a little info before i finish my story.
the only discs i was currently lookin for in any way were more rocs, an understable driver, and maybe a star teerex to try out for headwind shots. teerex is like at the bottom of the list b/c of the price tag.

i see these 2 pond rats come walkin up the hill with their new found bounty (7 in hand, said he had 8 more in the car from the other pond) i bullshitted with him for a minute and asked to look through. i mention the beast that i found and ask him if hes interested and he says yeah. 4th disk down is a muddy but brand-new pink star plastic disc with the innova star stamp on it. holy crap i think to myself. i ask him what kind of disc it is and he says he has no clue.

i flip it over and it says 172 (perfect weight for me) STR

str could only be star teerex :D so i ask him if he'll trade it for the dx beast and he says sure.

i must have some stored up karma for picking up litter or something
zealot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Pro Rhyno

good trade

Postby twmccoy » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:09 pm

You obviously found a couple misinformed disc finders to trade with. :lol: . Oh well, good score for you.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler

Postby Blake_T » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:16 pm

the chewed, worn dx beast likely would have fit the understable driver role as well.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby zealot » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:40 pm

XD welp atleast i got the 17 dollar disc i wanted instead of the 9 dollar disc i wanted
zealot
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Pro Rhyno

Return to General Discussion