Looking for Disc Golf Equipment Supplier / Resources

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Looking for Disc Golf Equipment Supplier / Resources

Postby tke849 » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:18 am

I have just recently setup a site promoting some custom dye jobs for golf discs and I am trying to find a source to offer an entire catalog of products along with the selection of discs I will offer. I would prefer a drop-ship wholesaler with a catalog I can promote on my site since I dont have the space to actually stock, pack and ship an entire inventory from my home.

I have an affiliate program showing an entire catalog but that doesnt seem to work too well since customers have to leave my site to complete an order. And the affiliate program I am with has a drop ship program but it cost $750 to setup. So i figured I would shop around and see if anyone else has some resources.

check me out. http://www.disc-o-inferno.com

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
tke849
Noob

Postby discmonkey42 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:51 am

$80 for a dyed disc?!?! I don't think even agitpropdiscs charge that, and frankly those dyes look cooler to me. I'm all for buying some wall art, but $80?! Wow.
discmonkey42
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Postby Amateur » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:28 am

The Resevoir Dogs dye is cool, but at a sale price of $89.99 plus shipping. Yeesh!

Very cool designs that would sell well at $25, probably not at all at $100 (MSRP?).
Amateur
MMMM drop your juicy 'maters in my gaping maw

Favorite Disc: Challenger

Postby Rooster » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:33 am

to be honest with you man there are gus around here than can do the same sorta dye jobs and charge 5 dollars plus the cost of the disc. 100 bucks for a disc is issane unless its a really rare collectors disc.
Rooster
Fairway Surgeon

Postby tke849 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:38 am

Sorry for the deception there, but those prices are set to prevent people from trying to order at the moment. I am waiting to get the dropship program up and running and then add current dye's that I have to the site. I just dont want people trying to order when the site is not ready for taking orders n such yet. And I had to test my cart on how to add the products. I should probably just remove them anyhow, but I have lots to do before I start heavily advertising the site.
tke849
Noob

Return to General Discussion