Clan of the Cave Bear

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby BarrabusTheDiscGolfGnome » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:05 am

Dave, you've always been ready. You just have to believe in yourself. :lol: Renounce the ways of the "unmentionable mortal enemy of the bear" and join us!

Plus I can't wait to see what Frank does with your Avatar!
This is unbelievable disc that acts like space ship. -lovetodg-

Wizard / Roc / Comet / Banshee / Eagle / OLF
BarrabusTheDiscGolfGnome
Fairway Surgeon
 
Posts: 515
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: in the lab
Favorite Disc: DX Eagle

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 am

dgdave wrote:How do you know if you're ready to be a bear?

Can I handle the responsibility? An I ready to fulfill my destany?


I have consulted the boracle (bear oracle) and we agree that you are ready.

accept your destiny.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby dgdave » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 am

Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General
User avatar
 
Posts: 12099
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Central OK
Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:23 am

dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


welcome brother bear.

your true self has been revealed.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Anakha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 am

Frank_Delicious wrote:
dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


welcome brother bear.

your true self has been revealed.
LMAO!!! Pedobear...Gay Rainbow bear...Silly bunny bear with a skirt...Beefcake bear looking like he wants a piece of pedo bear...you guys are doomed.

And no, I don't want to be a bear fairy.
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:17 am
Location: In a cave
Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby dgdave » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:31 am

:o
"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General
User avatar
 
Posts: 12099
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Central OK
Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Dig It » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:33 am

dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


Walked right into that one.

Here is the primer video for your new club Dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Anakha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:34 am

Dig It wrote:
dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


Walked right into that one.

Here is the primer video for your new club Dave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twQlpFrm5iM
OMGLMMFAO!!! IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!!!
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:17 am
Location: In a cave
Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 am

Anakha wrote:
Frank_Delicious wrote:
dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


welcome brother bear.

your true self has been revealed.
LMAO!!! Pedobear...Gay Rainbow bear...Silly bunny bear with a skirt...Beefcake bear looking like he wants a piece of pedo bear...you guys are doomed.

And no, I don't want to be a bear fairy.


Sir please do not insult their true forms.

This is very serious and I would appreciate you respect us.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Anakha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:38 am

Frank_Delicious wrote:
Anakha wrote:
Frank_Delicious wrote:
dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


welcome brother bear.

your true self has been revealed.
LMAO!!! Pedobear...Gay Rainbow bear...Silly bunny bear with a skirt...Beefcake bear looking like he wants a piece of pedo bear...you guys are doomed.

And no, I don't want to be a bear fairy.


Sir please do not insult their true forms.

This is very serious and I would appreciate you respect us.

Oh I do...

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by Anakha on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:17 am
Location: In a cave
Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:42 am

Anakha wrote:
Frank_Delicious wrote:
Anakha wrote:
Frank_Delicious wrote:
dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


welcome brother bear.

your true self has been revealed.
LMAO!!! Pedobear...Gay Rainbow bear...Silly bunny bear with a skirt...Beefcake bear looking like he wants a piece of pedo bear...you guys are doomed.

And no, I don't want to be a bear fairy.


Sir please do not insult their true forms.

This is very serious and I would appreciate you respect us.

Oh I do...

Image


I am glad you can see that we are serious and respect us.

Is that your true form?

would you like me to update your profile accordingly?
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Anakha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 am

Anakha wrote:And no, I don't want to be a bear fairy.
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:17 am
Location: In a cave
Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Dig It » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

Frank_Delicious wrote:
Anakha wrote:
Frank_Delicious wrote:
Anakha wrote:
Frank_Delicious wrote:
dgdave wrote:Ok. I am ready to accept and learn.


welcome brother bear.

your true self has been revealed.
LMAO!!! Pedobear...Gay Rainbow bear...Silly bunny bear with a skirt...Beefcake bear looking like he wants a piece of pedo bear...you guys are doomed.

And no, I don't want to be a bear fairy.


Sir please do not insult their true forms.

This is very serious and I would appreciate you respect us.

Oh I do...

Image


I am glad you can see that we are serious and respect us.

Is that your true form?

would you like me to update your profile accordingly?


You know Frank, you are going to come across people who are true Bears but just don't have the strength to move to the next level. When they cry out for help like Anakha you'll need to just go ahead and Bear em up. Especially when they give you a picture, it's practically begging you for help.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster
User avatar
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:13 pm
Location: Denver, CO
Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Anakha » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:58 am

OH, YOU BASTARDS!!!
Anakha
Fairway Surgeon
User avatar
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:17 am
Location: In a cave
Favorite Disc: Rawww!

Re: Clan of the Cave Bear

Postby Frank Delicious » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am

Anakha wrote:
Anakha wrote:And no, I don't want to be a bear fairy.


After listening to Dig It and consulting the boracle (bear oracle) I have concluded that you are a bear but will not accept it. Therefor I have updated your profile accordingly and given you the bear in hiding avatar. When you have fully accepted your ursine side contact me and I will reveal your true self.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown
User avatar
 
Posts: 12364
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:43 pm
Location: Drowning in a cold river
Favorite Disc: Wraith

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest