Ebay PSA's...

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Ebay PSA's...

Postby BLURR » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:06 am

I want to rant about PrimeDisc's(DiscNation) listings on ebay. If you are going to set the "reserve price" to be within a $1 or two of the "Buy It Now" price...then save everybody the trouble and just list it for the buy it now price. Not to mention some of your buy it now prices are just flat ridiculous.
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.
BLURR
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Stringbean » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 pm

A lot of buyers filter their search for Auction Only or Buy It Now. By setting up the listing as an auction with reserve and "Buy It Now", they bypass the filter.

I don't remember the seller, but I won an auction for a new Ibex, starting bid was $11.99 and buy it now was $15.99. I entered a bid for $11.99, waited four days, and ended up getting a new Ibex for $15 shipped. Not a bad deal but you have to be patient.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Postby Flipflat » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:06 pm

BLURR wrote:I want to rant about PrimeDisc's(DiscNation) listings on ebay. If you are going to set the "reserve price" to be within a $1 or two of the "Buy It Now" price...then save everybody the trouble and just list it for the buy it now price. Not to mention some of your buy it now prices are just flat ridiculous.

Agree, the starting prices for all their auctions are pretty fucking stupid. Also, their "buy it now" prices are pretty fucking stupid. I get so pissed when they put something I'd throw on auction for a dumbass price.
I would like your X-Wasps, please.
Flipflat
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: buzzz

Previous

Return to General Discussion