Looking for Houston/Woodlands courses suggestions

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Looking for Houston/Woodlands courses suggestions

Postby AciDBatH666 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:30 pm

I live in Lafayette, LA. Which is dead center of Louisiana. Its about 4 hours from Houston. A good friend of mine moved with his wife a few months ago to the Woodlands, which I believe is a lil north above Houston. Well I plan on goin visit in a month or so, and Im really interested in checking out some courses around there.

I havent looked at all online to check any out, But i plan on doin it this weekend. Im just trying to get some suggestions from ppl in the area, or whoever knows which courses are worth the drive for.

Im really lookin for something nice and technical, anything thats a good challenge. So if theres anyone that has this info, feel free to tell me where to go, or where not to go.

AciDBatH666
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Flat Top Roc

Postby Mason65 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:25 pm

I live in Conroe...about 10 miles north of the woodlands. I play at McDade Park in Conroe most of the time...you can get there by taking FM 2854 west off of I-45. I also believe there is a course in the woodlands at the bear branch sports park off of research forest, but I've never been there. I dont really know anything about Houston courses...but its a huge town and I bet theres lots of courses there. Good luck!
Mason65
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: The pink one

Postby Jwt4412 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:28 pm

My friend just moved there... there is a course within 40 minutes that has been cut into the woods...

There is a website, can't remember the name but it is a very technical course.
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Return to General Discussion