Just a simple question.....kinda

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Craig » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:15 pm

Bradley Walker wrote:I am not saying THIS kid is pussified at all, I am just saying that sometimes these kids might need to do a self imposed cock check in today's paranoid world.

I laughed so hard I almost crapped
Craig
Tree Magnet

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:50 pm

Good. I am glad somebody got the light hearted tone. :P

Hey, I was kid once. If my mother was the boss I would not have left the yard until I got married... my father let me play in traffic.
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:52 pm

chris86wm wrote:You need to sit her ass down and have a talk with her. As a parent she should support and encourage you in whatever activity you choose to participate in. If this means that she will have to walk her ass away from the tv for one afternoon a week to take you out to the park, then so be it. She chose to be a parent and thats what parents do. This "waste of time" activity, could keep you away from doing drugs, crime, and being a lazy ass playing video games all day.

<golf clap>
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

easy`

Postby Mark56 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:04 pm

Get them to play with you.

If they don't want to take you, tell them you met a mexican drug lord who wants to sell you crystal meth. ask your parents if they want you to hang out with him or go disc golfing.

get a friend to play is the best answer, then you can carpool.
Mark56
Noob

Postby Thatdirtykid » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:31 pm

you know I dont think jumping on the kid or his parents is necessary, I didnt mind the anger directed toward our country though :roll:
I agree if they were to say you were wasting your time (btw I dont think was mentioned, although I could have overlooked) Id ask them why they pay for cable or video games and such. God I miss the good ol days in the 90s... or mabey it was just me who barely knew there was more than 12 channels :lol: lol
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby jmammo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:55 pm

well, I talked to my mom and she said a league would be ok. Then she said something that made me laugh me ass off and think of this... and I quote "I am going to have to do background checks on all of them."
WTF IS THAT!!! She is letting me go but christ almighty.
Well I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can;t make it drink.
Jack

PS After a while of cooling down about what was said about being a pussy I am fine about it now seeing that it was all in good meaning. Sorry :oops:
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Too weird to live, to rare to die

You are my one and only Chicagooo
To dream in RED, to dream in WHITE
For you we all shout into the night
jmammo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Postby swel304 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:59 pm

so is there a local league then? does your local course/league have a website? lets see a link.
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Jwt4412 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:02 pm

http://www.jolietdiscgolf.com/

I was looking for their contact info when I was sending out announcements for the PrairieLand Putting Put-Down last night... :wink:

http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/vi ... php?t=1535
Jwt4412
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: DGA D-Line Reef

Postby swel304 » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:04 pm

cool, which course do you play on j?
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby Bradley Walker » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:08 pm

jmammo wrote:well, I talked to my mom and she said a league would be ok. Then she said something that made me laugh me ass off and think of this... and I quote "I am going to have to do background checks on all of them."
WTF IS THAT!!! She is letting me go but christ almighty.
Well I guess you can lead a horse to water but you can;t make it drink.
Jack

PS After a while of cooling down about what was said about being a pussy I am fine about it now seeing that it was all in good meaning. Sorry :oops:

Good job kid!!! You are no pussy sir!!!

Cock check "affirmative"....

If you thought I was calling you a pussy, I am sorry, that was not my intention. We all have mothers, we have all had to deal with these same women (our mothers). It is just that some of these mothers these days are so over the top with their kids. Especially the young men. You have to stand firm!

AND YOU DID!!!! Good job.

I had to spend 12 weeks in class to have the right to adopt a kid. It was taught by these women that were absolutely convinced every house in their upscale yuppie neighborhoods were occupied by child molesters. Too much TV... I guess I vent sometimes. My apologies.
Bradley Walker
Disc Whore

Postby jmammo » Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:21 pm

Bradley Walker wrote:
Good job kid!!! You are no pussy sir!!!

Cock check "affirmative"....

AND YOU DID!!!! Good job.

It was taught by these women that were absolutely convinced every house in their upscale yuppie neighborhoods were occupied by child molesters. Too much TV... I guess I vent sometimes. My apologies.

No need to apologize. And btw did my mother teach that class? That sounds like her!! lol well now that this fiasco is over i can get back to what matters.......girls,beer, and disc golf!

And the course I play on is Joliet's West Park course. It was very nice last week when I went.
Buy the ticket, take the ride

Too weird to live, to rare to die

You are my one and only Chicagooo
To dream in RED, to dream in WHITE
For you we all shout into the night
jmammo
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Teebird

Previous

Return to General Discussion