The Last Disc Dive of 2006

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

The Last Disc Dive of 2006

Postby Texas Made » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:33 pm

Sooo.....
It was alomost 80 degrees yesterday.....So I went for the last disc dive....Today it's 30 degrees.....You just cant beat Texas weather...But at any rate I came out with 12 discs....Three I have returned, the others are nameless....I found an old dx disc that is an Innova Baracuda....its made in ontario, anybody know when these were on the market? I am curoius to see how old it is....Also, I found a 2001 Worlds Biggest Disc Golf Weekend dyed CE Eagle in the "E" mold (yeeessss!) witch also made me wonder, when did Innova start making the Cahmpion Edition, and when did they stop? "I'll take CE disc trivia for 300 please Alex"......
Any body know?
"I dont know if I can sink this putt, theres a Bush in the way- Kind of like the US goverment"...

Texas Made
Tree Magnet

TX weather

Postby RustyP » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:52 pm

Yeah man, this weather is ridiculous! Summer one day, middle of winter the next. It's been sleeting all day here in Addison.

You'd think that after 23 years of living in Texas, I would be used to this, but it still ceases to amaze me.

What course do you do your diving at?

I've heard people say that CE started in 2001, but I can't confirm that.
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Texas Made » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:57 pm

Waco,
Cameron West and Cameron East. FUN courses both of them...If you havent played them take some time to, it's worth it... Theres alot of water hazards, Im not a dick though, if it's got a name and number I give a call....
Matter of fact, thats how I have met most of the people I play with here.
"I dont know if I can sink this putt, theres a Bush in the way- Kind of like the US goverment"...

Texas Made
Tree Magnet

last disc search

Postby twmccoy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:17 pm

I think I did my last disc searching last Friday after Thanksgiving. I found 33, including 2 pro wraiths, 2 dyed orcs, a ching supreme velocity, 2 champ sidewinders, 2 star valks, a star beast, a Z buzz, 2 champ starfires, a surge and a spectra. Not too bad considering I searched the same places 2 weeks ago.

The weather here has been horrible and I'm sure the lakes have frozen over.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler

Re: The Last Disk Dive of 2006

Postby discmonkey42 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:44 pm

Texas Made wrote:Sooo.....
It was alomost 80 degrees yesterday.....So I went for the last disc dive....Today it's 30 degrees.....You just cant beat Texas weather...

3 days ago it was mid 60's, I played rounds in a tshirt, I just finished shoveling 18 inches of snow out of my driveway. That's how we do it in northern Illinois. :|
discmonkey42
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Postby Solty » Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:53 pm

awesome.....

it was 71 degrees @ 645 this morning in NE PA...

just checked now.....45 degrees and 25 mph winds......
Solty
Site Admin - Behind The Scenes

Favorite Disc: Rancho Roc

Return to General Discussion