How many putts can I throw in one night?

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby K-Dog 19 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:15 pm

Going out on a limb.

819?
Once upon a time a Monster ran into a mob of Avengers, they attacked him with their pet Leopard, the Buzzz was all around the city that even the Wizards had to use ear plugs. :D
K-Dog 19
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: First X Avenger ever

UPDATE

Postby the invisible tree » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:25 pm

I'm practicing on a Skillshot. It's vertical lenght between the basket area and the top is about 1.5" shorter than a Mach III or Discatcher or what have you. During my usual 30 min. sessions I pretty much don't care about the non-catches that should have been. After throwing this many putts, it starts to get frustrating. I hit that little 1.5" canvas bit that covers the hooks about 4 times out of every set of 16. :evil:
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: eagle

SON OF BITCH

Postby the invisible tree » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:52 pm

The basket just broke. The top part has just collapsed and it won't lock in the open position any more. I am not pleased. Up until the point it broke about 15 min ago I had thrown 357. Some of ya'll were throwing out crazy guesses. You would have guessed much lower if you ever watch me putt. I take my time.
It looks like the APX Archer wins via a DQ. PM your address and let me know what you like to throw and I'll see if I can't send something useful.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Postby swel304 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:59 pm

i was estimating 20 seconds a putt and no breaks :lol: I figured it was high but you seemed to be on a mission.
Wizard-Buzz-PolarisLS-Valkyrie-Wraith-BlizzKatana

http://www.XTREMEairbrush.com
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby the invisible tree » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:06 pm

I think I would have probably been somewhere between 650-700 if the basket stayed together. About 30 minutes in some asshat called and wasted about 45 minutes of my time on something that should have taken about 2. That stupidity keeps us in business though so I can't complain too loudly.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Blake_T » Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:45 pm

invis:

chances are the locking mechanism that holds it up just got twisted in the tube a little. i've had this happen before and fished it out w/ a heavy paper clip.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby the invisible tree » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:18 pm

Follow up: When I finally called the Innova office about this we discussed what the problem is and apparently they couldn't repair it so they've sent me a new basket at no charge. Thanks Innova.
the invisible tree
Fairway Surgeon

Previous

Return to General Discussion