I guess this guy is very good.

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: I guess this guy is very good.

Postby AciDBatH666 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 am

This guy reminds me of a local we have around here. The dude claims to have aced hole 18 on one of our courses TWICE with ROLLER ACES. We're talking about a 500 foot hole. I can't stand bullshitters. It's ok to exaggerate a little bit when there's some truth to the story, but when you go over the top repeatedly it really gets annoying. I've known two people like this that were extremists with the lies.
Bending the truth is one thing, but constant bullshit out of your mouth is a whole other personality flaw that needs to be called out on. Someone needs to really humiliate this guy enough to where he'll start to realize that it's ok to not be superman on the disc golf course and online. You don't HAVE to impress everyone ya know. It's ok to be normal.
AciDBatH666
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Flat Top Roc

Postby dstearns5 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:20 am

Dig It wrote:
dstearns5 wrote:He shot a -27, but his putting really needs work.

On an 18 hole course too. Who needs to putt when you Ace half the holes?

I didn't even think of that. Boy, I feel like a real idiot......
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: CE TL

Postby Booter » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 am

hey jackOFFjohnson , can you please get back online to tell us more about ryan campbells awesomeness?!
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby dstearns5 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:33 am

It is going to be tough for him to get back here. Remember, he works 23 hours/day, 11 days/week.
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

Postby jsun3thousand » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:53 pm

the best part about this post is that we got some top secert info about the pdga splinter group, the pdgf! i'm gonna report this to the pdga's highest officers so they can strengthen their lawsuit and criminal charges against the pdgf and ryan campbell. this kid is gonna go to jail for a long time for the intellectual property the pdgf and ryan have stolen from the pdga. and for all the fake tournaments that the pdgf played against the pdga that ryan promoted. 18 years of fake grudge matches equals a lot of jail time. top pdga officers told me they were gonna call of the lawsuit because it appeared that the pdgf was not real but this post says other wise . thanks jackdiscgolfjohnson, you are going to be a hero among the disc golf community for your detective work.

new info about the pdgf:

the pdgf goes by the par listed on tee signs, not a the conventional everything is par 3. the pdgf is lucky they have chosen this method.

pdgf tournaments take place on weekday nights from 5pm to 7pm. everyone be one on the look out for tournaments happening on your local courses around this time. the pdgf may contain thousands of members. just be careful and do not, i repeat DO NOT approach these tournaments. just inform the pdga and local law enforcement about what you saw.

there are two other confirmed members involved in the pdgf crimes against the pdga. ( jackdiscgolfjohnson please pm me, i need descriptions the two other guys and names if you happened to catch them)

jackdiscgolfjohnson the knowledge you have gained about the pdgf and ryan campbell is important to the pdga and disc golf in general. i beg of you to get in contact with me so i can pass on more info about the pdgf and ryan campbell to the high officials at the pdga and federal law enforcement. the crimes the pdgf and ryan campbell have committed are very, very serious and justice must be severed.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby jackdiscgolfjohnson » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

On break for about 20 minutes thought i would let you guys know i forgot to mention something.

When I was i talking to Ryan about the PDGF he said that it was just a local organization that holds there own versions of tournaments they create just like any other league/club/organization would do. He also said they had a rating system similar to what PDGA has however it wasn't stolen due to the fact they had number ranges for what class you did play 500-599 Was Amateur the lower the number in the 500's the less wins experience or anything you had the higher was vice versa.
then there was 1000-1099 for a pro like class called advanced/pro. same applies like above. He also stated there was one more class Legends/Masters ranked from 1500-1599.

As for the PDGA event he said they had a little shindig of like 5 PDGA Players and 5 PDGF players and it wasn't advertised nor promoted as a PDGA event more as 5 PDGA players he met at Deis Hill and just played a little thing. As for the promoting he said he misinterpreted what the event was called and how it was held.
I don't see what he did wrong considering he doesn't own the league/club plus he even stated himself that there's only like 30 total who just have fun and go on trips sometimes around the states.

As for the other 2 guys I remember nothing about them I was more focused on Ryan, plus they even said that the PDGF was a league that anyone could get into if they met requirements. As for the requirements I know nothing of it.

I don't know how your going to get him in jail for playing in a league. there are many around, and they very clearly didn't steal a rating system they just created there own. With there own custom classes and events they did nothing wrong and besides guys its Disc Golf. He even said there were no like official events with PDGA so much as just playing a few rounds with Players from the PDGA.
jackdiscgolfjohnson
Noob

Favorite Disc: Champion Beast

Postby what'shisname » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:39 pm

awesome. thanks for the update.
what'shisname
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: PD

Postby Jsw » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 pm

jackdiscgolfjohnson wrote:On break for about 20 minutes thought i would let you guys know i forgot to mention something.

When I was i talking to Ryan about the PDGF he said that it was just a local organization that holds there own versions of tournaments they create just like any other league/club/organization would do. He also said they had a rating system similar to what PDGA has however it wasn't stolen due to the fact they had number ranges for what class you did play 500-599 Was Amateur the lower the number in the 500's the less wins experience or anything you had the higher was vice versa.
then there was 1000-1099 for a pro like class called advanced/pro. same applies like above. He also stated there was one more class Legends/Masters ranked from 1500-1599.

As for the PDGA event he said they had a little shindig of like 5 PDGA Players and 5 PDGF players and it wasn't advertised nor promoted as a PDGA event more as 5 PDGA players he met at Deis Hill and just played a little thing. As for the promoting he said he misinterpreted what the event was called and how it was held.
I don't see what he did wrong considering he doesn't own the league/club plus he even stated himself that there's only like 30 total who just have fun and go on trips sometimes around the states.

As for the other 2 guys I remember nothing about them I was more focused on Ryan, plus they even said that the PDGF was a league that anyone could get into if they met requirements. As for the requirements I know nothing of it.

I don't know how your going to get him in jail for playing in a league. there are many around, and they very clearly didn't steal a rating system they just created there own. With there own custom classes and events they did nothing wrong and besides guys its Disc Golf. He even said there were no like official events with PDGA so much as just playing a few rounds with Players from the PDGA.

Sup Ryan.
Jsw
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: DGR's Night-Owl

Postby Aubin » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 pm

ChallengerMagnetCometTeebirdsDestroyersPredator
Aubin
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: APX

Postby jackdiscgolfjohnson » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:49 pm

I am not Ryan for the last time I shouldn't even have to say anything. Now you know that if I would of posted something negative about Ryan you guys would been all over him been attacking him and everything but since I said positive things about him you just don't want to except the fact that he didn't lie about everything.

Your welcome for the update. I just don't seem to understand what he did wrong?
jackdiscgolfjohnson
Noob

Postby jackdiscgolfjohnson » Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm

Now I'm taking my son to the Reds game so I will be taking the rest of the work day off. I may be back on later or maybe I won't I will check in soon. I still just don't know what he did wrong. See you guys later.
jackdiscgolfjohnson
Noob

Postby Jsw » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:26 pm

jackdiscgolfjohnson wrote:I am not Ryan for the last time I shouldn't even have to say anything. Now you know that if I would of posted something negative about Ryan you guys would been all over him been attacking him and everything but since I said positive things about him you just don't want to except the fact that he didn't lie about everything.

Your welcome for the update. I just don't seem to understand what he did wrong?

At this point its hard to tell if you're Ryan pretending to be someone else. Or a troll that's pretending to be Ryan...pretending to be someone else.

What tangled webs we weave.
Jsw
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: DGR's Night-Owl

Postby jsun3thousand » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 pm

please pm me with more information about the pdgf and ryan campbell. ryan was lying to you. it is well established that he is a compulsive liar. he already admitted that he has lied about disc golf on the internet to you. how can you trust anything he said to you? he probably lied to you about the ratings system because he knows the rating system was stolen from the pdga. he has stated before that his pdgf rating is equivalent to a pdga rating. i don't think you understand the gravity of the criminal acts he and pdgf have committed. your help in this investigation is needed. obstruction of justice is a serious crime http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice. i would hate to see ryan campbell and the pdgf drag innocent people down with them.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby Dig It » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 pm

Just wanted take some time to jump back in here and say loving this thread. Thanks.
Darmok and Gilad at Tanagra. Shaka, when the walls fell.
Dig It
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: circleStamPooPlate

Postby dstearns5 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Seriously.....best thread ever!!!!!
dstearns5
Tree Magnet

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion