first ace

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: first ace

Postby jsun3thousand » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:01 pm

there is only one jsun3thousand. nobody else would create such a dumb name to use online. i have been using jsun3thousand since 2002.
Scooot_er wrote:And disc golfers aren't always the smartest bunch.
jsun3thousand
wants to be the president of the don zimmer memorial charity foundation of america inc

Favorite Disc: #63

Postby veganray » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Jsun3thousand is the main protagonist of the relatively unknown online forum DGR. A streetwise and flaming metrosexual in the bowels of DGR, he encounters several struggles in the forum, and ends up joining a group of militant neo-facist metrosexual fashion oriented time travelers.

Born as: Jason Jose Gonalas Juan Lopez Fitzgerald Oscbar
Birthplace: DGR
Date: November 19, 1992
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 189 lbs.
Endowment Length: too much to handle

Egotistical, outspoken, and a womanizer, Jsun3thousand is nearly the polar opposite of Frank Delicious. He's the leader of time travelers, and tries to show off in everything he does. On the night of a huge accident, Jsun3thousand's gang is taken in for questioning. While there, he meets Frank Delicious, whom he'll eventually be teamed up with. Apothecary is his mortal rival, who's small but hidden shealth abilities have eluded Jsun3thousand's overconfident and flamboyant tactics of combat.

Jsun3thousand is independent, and has quite a defiance for the law. He's unwillingly been thrown into the middle of a battle wits between disc-dorks and right-wing fascist police state. Seemingly obsessed with playing the hero and winning the woman, Jsun3thousand makes it his duty to keep Frank Delicious and DGR safe from the maniacal Zenbot. Even though his goal is to bring Zenbot down, he can't shake the fact that it's his best friend, and he still owes some allegiance to him.
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Postby aDave » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:29 pm

I love you veganray.
aDave
Noob

Favorite Disc: Beat floppy aviar

Postby JR » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:28 pm

I respond to the DGCR thread by making a DGR first and ask Ray to post the whole novel instead of the cliff notes :-D I guess it had to be me the longest ass poster of this forum to do this :-)
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Amateur » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 am

Hey ya, I always just assumed that Jsun was Andre's brother.
PD - Valkyrie - Buzzz - Challenger
Amateur
MMMM drop your juicy 'maters in my gaping maw

Favorite Disc: Challenger

Previous

Return to General Discussion