Video and Commentary of the Santa Maria Open Lead Card

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Video and Commentary of the Santa Maria Open Lead Card

Postby JR » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks. Did you have limited battery time or memory space? If you crossfade the cuts the video will be smoother. Especially if you have a little but longer still camera time in both sides of the cut.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Royalhghnss » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:58 pm

JR wrote:Thanks. Did you have limited battery time or memory space? If you crossfade the cuts the video will be smoother. Especially if you have a little but longer still camera time in both sides of the cut.

More on battery time than anything. The warning was flashing on the last hole. I shot this on a canon powershot G12, and while it works for video, the battery life doesn't last long when doing so. I'll check out the cross fade for my next one. Thanks.
Royalhghnss
Noob

Favorite Disc: Sidewinder

Postby 7ontheline » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Enjoyed the videos and the commentary. I was lucky enough to drag the wife out to Waller Park while visiting her mother in Goleta in July. Waller is turely an oasis in Santa Maria. Thanks
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1

JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
7ontheline
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Judge

Postby Royalhghnss » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:37 am

7ontheline wrote:Enjoyed the videos and the commentary. I was lucky enough to drag the wife out to Waller Park while visiting her mother in Goleta in July. Waller is turely an oasis in Santa Maria. Thanks

Thanks! Love waller pines, wish I lived closer.
Royalhghnss
Noob

Favorite Disc: Sidewinder

Previous

Return to General Discussion