Kc Pro Eagle rare?

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Kc Pro Eagle rare?

Postby slyedog » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Was researching some of my disc and found these KC pro were collectable. This is a 11x in champion style plastic. Should I stop using it for collectability to someone or just use it?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb21 ... AG0019.jpg
slyedog
Noob

Favorite Disc: millenium qjls

Re: Kc Pro Eagle rare?

Postby Steve » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Use it till you lose it. You will get more value out of it that way.
Steve
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Postby ian » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:20 am

i dont understand why you would want to stop using it? if its currently in your bag, then you must get some regular use out of it, correct? ive never understood the whole theory that if a disc is hard to replace, then it shouldnt be thrown. every disc is replaceable. they are made to be thrown. for example, i have one of those cam todd ce teebirds with the bar stamp on it, and its the best flying teebird i have. its totally beat to shit. if i lost it i wouldnt be able to find another very easily or very cheap, but i get great use out of it and love it, so im gonna keep throwing it. i cant see not throwing it our of fear of losing it. i personally have never lost so many discs that i am constantly looking for replacements. i say keep throwing it, it will probably last forever anyway.
ian
Noob

Favorite Disc: aviar

Postby Frank Delicious » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:49 am

I would just keep using it, those eagles rule and are super fun to throw.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby slyedog » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I had only thrown it twice when I posted. I bought It A few years ago and never threw it for whatever reason. I have been throwing it lately. Not a bad disc, Figured it was worth checking on before I hit some trees. That plastic is real durable. It is strange as it is more like Champion plastic, or like my Millenium QJLS drivers than my other pro disc.
slyedog
Noob

Favorite Disc: millenium qjls

Return to General Discussion