Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Interview with Pro Disc Golfers Steve and Bamba Rico

Postby chainchaser » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:22 am

When: Thursday January 10th
Time: 9:30 PM EST
Where: Disc Golf Talk Radio Live
Let us know your coming to the show on our Facebook Event Page

We will speak with Steve and Bamba about their start in disc golf and much more. Also we will have a Murdermike on as a special guest.

If you have any questions for them please list them here or on the DGTR Forum.(Remember you do not have to be a member to post there.)[/QUOTE]
chainchaser
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Surge SS

Re: Interview with Pro Disc Golfers Steve and Bamba Rico

Postby JR » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:35 am

Steve you vary to where you move the left arm during the throw. Sometimes stopping at the left side sometimes moving the left arm on the stomach. Is it conscious and if it is when do you use each variation?

How hard has it been to manufacture consistent fast discs that won't break in quickly? I assume that the Rampages and Cannons being so thin in the wing aren't the most structurally robust designs vs blunter discs. And my Icon Rampage broke in super quickly and i got a Cannon that has lasted longer but started out flying just like the Rampage. Both were from the initial runs because i bought them as soon as they became available. What is the situation in durability and more overstability with the Cannons now?
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to General Discussion