Re: Very superstitious...

Postby Star Shark » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:25 pm

-- Star Shark
Star Shark
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Ghost, Patriot, SL

Postby Cryu » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:57 pm

I never play with discs I've found. Don't get me wrong, I always return all the discs with contact info on them but some times the owners don't reply or there is no such info.
Anyway, I just get bad vibes from playing with other peoples discs.
Oh and out of roughly 10 discs I've lost over the course of my discgolf history no-one has called me about them yet.
I once got my very beat up Boss back when someone pretty much threw it to my feet. Some religious gooks, you know the type. Selfish people ...
Cryu
Noob

Favorite Disc: Champion Leopard

Postby IthrowRocs » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Stringbean wrote:When I first started playing, I played a round with an experienced player who was playing for the first time after a two year hiatus. We stepped onto the first tee with no warm up and he proceeded to throw a 220 foot laser right into the basket. He started to play a lot more after that.

Before every round, I play the national anthem in my car on the way to the course.

Flight of the Valkyries for me, on the way to a tournament. No Yellow disc, at all, EVER!
IthrowRocs
Noob

Favorite Disc: Uhm Roc

Postby Stringbean » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 pm

My new thing is that I never step on the teepad unless I am getting ready to throw. Started during the winter because I didn't want to track snow onto the teepad if I didn't have to.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Previous

Return to General Discussion