New Android Disc Golf App!

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

New Android Disc Golf App!

Postby klemle » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Hey guys,

I just developed a free, and ad-free app for disc golfers on android. It is more targeted towards newbies, but it is designed to inform you about different types of discs and their ratings. Currently I only have discs from Dynamic discs, Westside, Innova, and discraft but I am working to get the rest added. I created this app just for everyone to enjoy so any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Below is a link to it, or you can find it by searching Kendrick Lemle. Sorry for the advertisement, but this app will not move up in the store until the number of downloads increase (which is difficult when its so low in the store without advertising). Again this is a free app that I created just for you! I benefit in no way shape or form from your downloads other than the satisfaction of knowing other Disc Golfers are enjoying it!

*If this post violates any forum rules I will remove it immediately.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ctor&hl=en
klemle
Noob

Favorite Disc: Champion Boss

Re: New Android Disc Golf App!

Postby Stringbean » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Are you working on an iphone version as well?
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Re: New Android Disc Golf App!

Postby klemle » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:55 am

Stringbean wrote:Are you working on an iphone version as well?

Unfortunately not at the moment. To do so I would have to learn apples programming language (Objective-C) and then pay for expensive certificates to be able to develop, as well as purchase a Mac to develop on. However, I do know some people who do develop for iphones, and I want to see if I can convince one of them to help me out.
klemle
Noob

Favorite Disc: Champion Boss

Return to General Discussion