Thanks for the Technique section.

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Thanks for the Technique section.

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:59 pm

I really appreciate the time and effort that has been put into this section.

I've been reading on these for a while now and they have really improved my game over the past few years. So Thanks
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Re: Thanks for the Technique section.

Postby Agricolae » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:33 am

+1.

This place is still *the* resource for anyone who wants to learn to throw a golf disc without BS and blatant misinformation. There is another site that caters more to BS'ing and armchair expertise.

I think of this site as a library ... quiet, and you'll likely have it all to yourself. This is where the DG knowledge base lives.
Agricolae
Noob

Favorite Disc: Pro Leopard

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 am

Agricolae wrote:+1.

This place is still *the* resource for anyone who wants to learn to throw a golf disc without BS and blatant misinformation. There is another site that caters more to BS'ing and armchair expertise.

I think of this site as a library ... quiet, and you'll likely have it all to yourself. This is where the DG knowledge base lives.

I agree 100%. This place does feel like a library. Very peaceful,mature area just to look for information and if somebody responds it is in a well respectable manner.

I know exactly which site you speak of,but I'm not going to name names. I don't do that sort of thing.
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Postby coppertop » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:53 pm

I'll second that. And a big thumbs up for leaving the older, basic technique sections available for those of us who are not ready for the really advanced stuff. I find myself going back to those areas again and again as I slowly improve my technique and add to the shots I can reliably execute on the course. This is a great site.
coppertop
Noob

Return to General Discussion