Practice Putting for Tourney

Disc Golf Talk

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Fritz » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:41 pm

Thatdirtykid wrote:I wish I could make it, my funds are going to be focused more on school for the next couple weeks.

I still havent played peublo :x

Thanks for the heads up on wizards, I may make it over there friday...

Kewl deal, man you need to get down to Pueblo. That is one of the best courses in the state, and while you are heading there make sure to stop off at Widefield. The PDGA Ranks Widefield @ #9 in the World.

http://www.pdga.com/course/eval/course_ ... php?id=106
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby discmonkey42 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:05 pm

Fritz wrote:
Thatdirtykid wrote:I wish I could make it, my funds are going to be focused more on school for the next couple weeks.

Kewl deal, man you need to get down to Pueblo. That is one of the best courses in the state, and while you are heading there make sure to stop off at Widefield. The PDGA Ranks Widefield @ #9 in the World.

If you guys are talking about Pueblo CO, that's where I was born. My Grandparents live there, but I never get out to visit and had no idea they had a good course. I live in Illinois, now, but small world.

If you guys are not talking about Pueble CO, then that doesn't really matter. :?
discmonkey42
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Postby Fritz » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:26 pm

discmonkey42 wrote:
Fritz wrote:

If you guys are talking about Pueblo CO, that's where I was born. My Grandparents live there, but I never get out to visit and had no idea they had a good course. I live in Illinois, now, but small world.

If you guys are not talking about Pueble CO, then that doesn't really matter. :?

We are :) Pueblo is a great course. Can't wait for Steel City this wekeend. It should be much better then last year. This year 75 SAturday, 79 Sunday. Last year it was <32 with massive blizzard snow lol.
I believe one person actually threw a -200foot shot.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Thatdirtykid » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:12 pm

yeah i saw the pics for that one on the mile high site, it would have been crazy. Definately playing that one next year.
the only tourneys I am pretty sure Im making it to over the summer is Kiss the Sky and Mile High Classic, mabey High Plains, and If Johnny R. Memorial is at Johnny Roberts this year Id make it there too...
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby Fritz » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:37 pm

Thatdirtykid wrote:yeah i saw the pics for that one on the mile high site, it would have been crazy. Definately playing that one next year.
the only tourneys I am pretty sure Im making it to over the summer is Kiss the Sky and Mile High Classic, mabey High Plains, and If Johnny R. Memorial is at Johnny Roberts this year Id make it there too...

Not a fan of the Bird's nest? I've heard thru the grapevien that JRM is gonna be open for play again end of june at the latest. So it should be played there, and possibly Bird's nest too. 2 day 2 course tournament. Also Friday Night Tags.

Paco's is suppost to open mid may as well.
That course (Paco's Gulch) is gonna be AMAZING!
I can't wait to see it. Ronnie made it even harder by adding 30+ trees.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Previous

Return to General Discussion