Request for an Emoticon

Comments, Questions, Requests, or Suggestions relating to discgolfreview.com

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Request for an Emoticon

Postby Timko » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:44 am

A cow or a steak. So we can talk about discs being beefy.
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
Timko
Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth

Re: Request for an Emoticon

Postby mobster » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 am

Or a pig.....
mobster
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Nuke SS

Postby Fritz » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 am

I'll see what we can do.
:)
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Leopard » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:51 pm

also need a cheers w/beermugs
Leopard
Forward Visualyzer

Favorite Disc: Leo

Postby tumpsi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:45 pm

I bet some of you gyus would love something like this Image
Max Boss Teebird Roc Wizard
tumpsi
1000 Rated Poster

Postby chunk » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:56 am

fwiw you can post smilies like images from sites like http://www.freesmileys.org. just enclose the url with [img]and[/img]. cheers. Image
what would willie do?
chunk
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: DX Roc

Postby Steady 26542 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Cool!! Image
Team MILLENNIUM
Team Gorilla Boy
Team Iron Lion
Steady 26542
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Omega SS

Postby C. B. » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:29 am

Image Cool. It works...
C. B.
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Eagle X

Postby Danforth » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:25 pm

I was about to post a thread requesting more smilies, but it appears that the issue has come up before and not much got done.

I've been an Admin on other boards so I know how to do this. An Admin can create a special usergroup that would allow me (or someone else) access to the portion of the admin pannel that allows you to change the smiliey set.

I'd volunteer to do this and users can suggest the smilies they want added to the site. 8)
VoodooWizardBuzzLeoT-BirdFirebirdProSF

"Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Danforth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: TeeChicken

Postby Working Stiff » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:34 am

Just playing.

Cool. It works.
Furthur wrote:Either get a lighter one, throw harder, or find a disc with more glide.
Working Stiff
Super Moderator of DGCR

Favorite Disc: Ontario Roc

Postby Timko » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 pm

Danforth wrote:I was about to post a thread requesting more smilies, but it appears that the issue has come up before and not much got done.

I've been an Admin on other boards so I know how to do this. An Admin can create a special usergroup that would allow me (or someone else) access to the portion of the admin pannel that allows you to change the smiliey set.

I'd volunteer to do this and users can suggest the smilies they want added to the site. 8)

I just looked though our permission system, and I think we'd have to give you access to more than just the part of the admin panel that allows you to change the smiley set. You'd have full write capabilities to the backend, which I'm pretty sure the other admins wouldn't go for. Sorry :(.
jsun3thousand wrote:Disc golfers are holding the sport back.
Timko
Like Angels Kicking Ass in your Mouth

Postby dgdave » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 pm

"The Gauge may be the best disc ever"
-dgdave

Destroyer/Enforcer/PD/TD/XXX/Gauge/Suspect/Clutch/P2
dgdave
DGR Postmaster General

Favorite Disc: GAUGE!

Postby Danforth » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Furthur wrote:
Danforth wrote:I was about to post a thread requesting more smilies, but it appears that the issue has come up before and not much got done.

I just looked though our permission system, and I think we'd have to give you access to more than just the part of the admin panel that allows you to change the smiley set. You'd have full write capabilities to the backend, which I'm pretty sure the other admins wouldn't go for. Sorry :(.

All the more reason to switch to SMF software. You can do it with SMF, I've done it before. You can custom tailor the Admin panel to only give the permissions you want to give. SMF has a lot of other advantages too.
VoodooWizardBuzzLeoT-BirdFirebirdProSF

"Hitler and Mussolini were only the primary spokesmen for the attitude of domination and craving for power that are in the heart of almost everyone. Until the source is cleared, there will always be confusion and hate, wars and class antagonisms." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Danforth
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: TeeChicken

Postby Yehosha » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:19 am

Danforth wrote:
Furthur wrote:

All the more reason to switch to SMF software. You can do it with SMF, I've done it before. You can custom tailor the Admin panel to only give the permissions you want to give. SMF has a lot of other advantages too.

Yeah let's delete this forum and start from scratch so we can have more stupid annoying smilies. Excellent idea. Not!
Katana, Doss Surge, Z Surge SS, Avenger SS, Stalker, Buzzz, Ion
Yehosha
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Ion

Return to Website Comments