gremlin

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby presidio hills » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:06 pm

i have 2 dx rocs (flat tops) that are both a year and half old. i use them for practice and always have one with me during rounds... they're still not understable.

i have a dx gremlin... but i've never had the guts to throw it. i gotta say it feels great with a sidearm grip. but i can sidearm my rocs just fine.
presidio hills
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Weebl » Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:10 pm

presidio hills wrote:i have 2 dx rocs (flat tops) that are both a year and half old. i use them for practice and always have one with me during rounds... they're still not understable.

Tomorrow at 10am in santa cruz, Rob Harding's monthly. Next month on the last saturday you should come down to play it, as it's a shit ton of fun and the front 12 will sure expedite the break in process :P. Acres of Oak Grove + DX + throwing = breaking those puppies in day. Unless you completely miss the trees, in which case you're probably win the open division :P.
Weebl
1000 Rated Poster

Postby presidio hills » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:27 am

is that on his private course? if so i'm totally gonna try and make it some time...
presidio hills
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Weebl » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:16 am

Yes it is, 2 singles rounds at $10 per round, then a doubles round at a TBA entry fee :P He Barb-E-Ques food for everyone for lunch (I think $8 lunch fee + all the beer you want) and he has i think 3 beers on tap. He also plays night golf out there on friday nights (basket solar charging lights)
Weebl
1000 Rated Poster

Previous

Return to Equipment