You are a good guy, Blake. I like you!!!
i can say bradley that you are one of my favorite posters.
your back room idea amuses me. it's so hard to sell newer players on throwing slow, easy to control plastic while telling them the $50 they spent on tie dyed champ orcs would have better spent on pop rocks.
Tie dye might as well be camoflage...
Hey!!! That's a great idea!!! Make all discs in camoflage, sales would triple!!!
"Soap. Rinse. Repeat."
(adding "repeat" doubled sales the first year)
One suggestion I will make for newer players. Help speed up play:
1. STICK TO NEON DISCS if at all possible!!!
2. Avoid any DARK GREEN discs.
3. Avoid any CLEAR discs.
4. Sadly, avoid the purple Tye Dye too (old bright pink tie dye Cyclones show up well however)
5. Black looks cool, but is just a serious pain in the ass and will ultimately slow your round looking for it every time you throw it (Tourney black Cyclones smoke BTW).
6. Red is the next worst for visibility, especially when it is near dark.
7. Best colors for visibility are lime green, pink, orange, yellow, and white.
When you go in the drink, those colors can make all the difference. My bud Jack had a JLS that was GREEN WITH BLUE TIE DYE!!! You could nearly step on the thing in the fairway and never see it. When it went in the creek, I said , "Bye Bye".