Coolest Mini disc

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Coolest Mini disc

Postby Luckyg71 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:14 am

I am looking for a new mini, anyone know where I can get a cool one? What is the coolest one you have seen?
The road goes on forever and the party never ends
Luckyg71
Tree Magnet

Postby superq » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:20 am

either the grim reaper full color mini ultrastar from sunking or the mini driver from innova.

If you want the coolest mini out there get the combo from gateway mini scream/ mini dt.
superq
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: FOCUS

Postby roadkill » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:49 am

Handcrafted wooden minis with your pdga number. Proceeds go towards sponsorship of the West Virginia Open

http://www.westvirginiaopen.com/sponsorship1.htm

Scroll down the page to see photos

Or if you want a good looking lower cost mini you could get a full color ministar

http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/p ... ythecolors

Personally, my mini changes with my moods. Somedays I go with a humorous mini like my "don't putt while I'm talking" mini. Other days it may be an iconic mini like my Popeye mini or Mr. Bubble mini. I own about 150 minis so I never run out minis to fit my mood.

Another personal favorite is my Gorby flyer which features former Russian president Mikail Gorbachev with the state of Minnesota on his forehead in place of his birthmark.
roadkill
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: first run goblin

Postby Fritz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:09 am

Gateway has some kewl new mini's.

The Scream DT and the Odyessy

Innova has a driver mini which is a mini Teebird that really flies, and it flies a long way!
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby swel304 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:33 am

I really like some of them wvopen minis. Kinda look like a nice quilt top guitar.
swel304
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: X Buzzz

Postby bigs348 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:47 am

For everyday use, I like to use just a regular Innova champion mini, although occasionally I'll bust out a mini driver from the MSDGC with the 4 interwining baskets logo on it.

If it's a big tournament, I like to use a metal mini that says "Flying Squirrels Amateur Doubles Champions" that I won with my dad like 3 years ago.

As for coolest looking ones, I have several of the mini UltraStars in full color: one with the "Fly the Colors" eagle/American flag, one with a tiger and a dragon ying-yang symbol, and a "Suercolor" 2nd 1st Run Buzzzz fundraiser for the Player's Cup.

Oh, and Mark Susi made WVO minis as trophies for the winners of the Maryland State Disc Golf Championships at Druid Hill in Baltimore this coming Sunday. I'm planning to win one of those...
"a man is a success if he gets up in the morning and he gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."
-- bob dylan
bigs348
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Eric O » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:55 am

I have one of these:

http://www.huklab.com/no33_mini_productinfo.htm

It is pretty sweet.
Eric O
1000 Rated Poster

Postby MR. WICK » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:24 am

Innova makes some that change in the different angles of sunlight that are pretty cool. They have em at gotta go gotta throw for two bucks.
MR. WICK
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: the one in my hand

Postby Thatdirtykid » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:59 am

Fritz wrote:Gateway has some kewl new mini's.

The Scream DT and the Odyessy

Innova has a driver mini which is a mini Teebird that really flies, and it flies a long way!

Fritz showed me these new minis yesterday they are on the same level of the little flyer mini in intresting. I would like to check out the Innova driver mini also.
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

mini

Postby RustyP » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:19 pm

I got a sweet hand-blown glass mini from SunKingDiscs.com. It mostly sits on my mantle though - it's a little too heavy to carry in my pocket for quick access. My everyday mini is a DGA Steady Ed-issued mini...apparently he used to hand them out as business cards - it even has the little "flip flat fly straight" stuff printed on the bottom :wink:

I bet Dr. Dye could make you a suh-weet looking mini...
in the bag: pd2 / destroyer / orion lf / sidewinder /eagle / teebird / rancho roc / fuse / ion / jokeri / wizard
RustyP
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Amateur » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:29 pm

My mini is a Z Buzzz. :oops: The first tourney I played in was a for fun tourney but this one guy was ruining everybody's experience. He'd call you out on any dumb ass rule, while at the same time trying to cheat without you noticing. I didn't have a mini so I used my Buzzz. We threw the same score first round so I was on his card ALL DAY. I basically was ready to kill him and hide the body. (shhhh. Can you guys be quiet? I'm Trying to drive!!!)

I do dig the little flyer combo deals too. Just nice to have a little stash spot for your keys, change, gum, ect...
Amateur
MMMM drop your juicy 'maters in my gaping maw

Favorite Disc: Challenger

Return to Equipment