Timko wrote:Do you have one of the new runs? The putter pocket is still undersized?
mojorisin35 wrote:I just received my replacement second run grip bag this weekend at the Canadians, delivered by none other than Eric Mcabe. It is a quantum leap improvement from my first run. What I noticed was:
• The back straps are reinforced and it looks nice and firm.
• The top quiver pocket easily holds 2- 3 putters.
• The pocket where mine ripped is heavily reinforced; it is still a tight fit for a putter as that is where I like to keep mine.
• The two d rings on either side of the opening of the bag are gone. Why I don’t know? I loved those rings I would hang my towel from them and when I would close up the bag it would tuck in on top of my discs.
• The plastic insert in the bottom of the bag is solid! And bolted through the bottom of the bag and through the rails on the bottom. No more deformation here!
• The bottom of the bag now sports two rails instead of the little round feet found on ver 1.
• The plastic inserts that create the form of the bag and are hidden behind the fabric feel more substantial, and most importantly all the corners are rounded. No more little edges cutting through the fabric of the bag.
• The fabric is amazing!
• The two tone is striking, my replacement was not two tone however McCabe’s bag is and it is stunning!
To everybody waiting it will be worth it! This is a completely different beast from the first run, all it shares with it is the design and looks.
Jeronimo wrote:5th round with my 1st run bag last night. The hard plastic sewn into the area seperating the putter "quiver" and the adjacent pocket is starting to slice it's way out of the material. It would appear that the hard plastic did not have any sort of "edge break" performed to it and as a result the corners are very sharp.
carlitocal wrote:has anyone on the DD "preorder" list got their bags yet?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest