GDS Back Pack

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

GDS Back Pack

Postby Smyith » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:59 pm

I have had this bag about 2-3 weeks now. I love it. I can play 2-3 rounds without stopping unless i get hungry. I choose this bag b/c with the quad shocks and bag it bounce off my butt and just annoys the hell out of me. The divider is really nice and it holds all sorts of stuff. I can even keep an extra pair of socks for those wetter days. The bottle holder holds a 32oz powerade bottle snug, and is insulated and really helps keep it cold. 2 compliants though; the front putter pocket holds one putter and it takes some streching out to get it to fit, the inside putter pocket and the other discs conflict and its hard to get a disc in and out of it. Oh, and bonus for the glass wearers out there the pocket next to the bottle holder fits a glasses case in it. Overall i give it a 9 out of 10. Gottagothrow.com had it the cheapest.
Smyith
Tree Magnet

Postby garublador » Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:29 am

I've had my Gateway Backpack bag since the beginning of the year and I've found that once the bag loostens up a bit you can fit two putters in the front pocket. It can be difficult to get discs out if the bag is full, but if you're able to move another disc to that front pocket then disc access is much better. I also really like how the front flap rolls up and has velcro to keep it out of the way.
garublador
Disc Whore

Return to Equipment