force vs

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: force vs

Postby NoLifeLeft » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 am

Funny timing though because I just put the Forces back in my bag. Domey Z Forces are such great discs.
NoLifeLeft
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: a whole bag of 'em

Postby NoMoreTinCup » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 pm

I carry 5 Z Forces, and they are my favorite distance drivers, both BH and FH. I pair those with 4 Avengers, and sometimes a Z Nuke. The Nuke only comes out for distance shots uphill, where the added speed is needed. That is the only situation where I would rather throw the Nuke. For any other play, the Forces are just as long, and they handle wind changes better. I wouldn't describe any of mine as domey, either, but Discspeeds description makes me interested in the Quasar.
KP
Elk Creek Disc Golf
www.elkcreekdgc.info
NoMoreTinCup
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Craft Discs

Postby keltik » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm

I still like the Z Force. I don't throw it much but it is nice for both FH and BH. I have a Villain that I'm testing out. It is pretty OS right now. It may break into a Force like flier. not sure right now.
keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby Ryan C » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Forces are just sweet at a variety of stages of wear. They are a good minimalist driver, like Destroyers, since they can be bought and seasoned from basically any starting stage. My Forces are all fairly overstable, and complement my Hurricanes really well. There are always so many new drivers coming out, but it just seems so superfluous. Good drivers have been available for so long.
Anode--Fuse--Buzzz--Vector--TD--Teebird--Hurricane--Predator
Ryan C
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Previous

Return to Equipment