I wanted to post up a few pic's of the new DGA Shield Bag for everybody to see. Don't be mislead by the first picture. It can fit an amazing amount of plastic given its rather small looking size(I have 18 disc's in it, but was able to get 20 in there comfortably without using the zippered side pouch).
- Very lightweight
- So far it seems fairly well constructed
- 4 footers on the bottom of the bag to keep it up off the ground
- Very nice padding on the part that rests against your back(See image 4)
- Can fit quite a few disc's in it for its small stature(See image 5)
- Nice insulated water bottle holder(See image 3)
- Mini/Scorecard/Pen Slot(See image 2)
- Semi-hard shell case(See image 3, next to the water bottle)
- CHEAP...paid $49 shipped for this bag
- Only one zipper pouch(The end where the mini/score card/pen slot area is)
If the object of disc golf were to hit trees, I'd be 1100 rated.