Z ZONES!!!!!!!!!!

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Z ZONES!!!!!!!!!!

Postby bsstarnesj » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

anyone want to get rid of one of these? i have trades?
p2 - roc - leopard- firebird - pd
bsstarnesj
Noob

Favorite Disc: pd

Postby NoMoreTinCup » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 pm

So the reviews I have read on here and gotten in person seem to vary a lot. Mine came in the mail a couple of days ago, finally got to throw them today. (2) Max weight, white/clear. Super flat, which is good. Side by side comparison with several ESPs, including my original blue LE ESP. Verdict.......Exactly the same. Super predictable over a decent range, both forehand and backhand. Literally could've covered 4 shots with a queen sized sheet, even with a 10+ mph wind. The Z plastic is gorgeous, and I am a big fan of understated, simple hotstamps. If I didn't have aces with the original, I would put one of these in the bag. As it is, I figure I have a lifetime supply of Zones. I am not sure I have ever seen or heard of one being beat beyond use, and I know a couple of players that use them for flick rollers.
KP
Elk Creek Disc Golf
www.elkcreekdgc.info
NoMoreTinCup
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Craft Discs

Postby bsstarnesj » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm

NoMoreTinCup wrote:So the reviews I have read on here and gotten in person seem to vary a lot. Mine came in the mail a couple of days ago, finally got to throw them today. (2) Max weight, white/clear. Super flat, which is good. Side by side comparison with several ESPs, including my original blue LE ESP. Verdict.......Exactly the same. Super predictable over a decent range, both forehand and backhand. Literally could've covered 4 shots with a queen sized sheet, even with a 10+ mph wind. The Z plastic is gorgeous, and I am a big fan of understated, simple hotstamps. If I didn't have aces with the original, I would put one of these in the bag. As it is, I figure I have a lifetime supply of Zones. I am not sure I have ever seen or heard of one being beat beyond use, and I know a couple of players that use them for flick rollers.
KP

if you dont like your z zone, i know someone who would! :wink:
p2 - roc - leopard- firebird - pd
bsstarnesj
Noob

Favorite Disc: pd

Postby NoMoreTinCup » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Oh but I do like them....In fact, I got to thinking about it and might go ahead and swap one in to replace my original, which isn't hurting, but does have 2 aces on it. Not usually one to retire plastic before it gets beat, but this one might qualify for a special exemption. Found a home for one of my ESP back ups too.
KP
Elk Creek Disc Golf
www.elkcreekdgc.info
NoMoreTinCup
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Craft Discs

Postby Steve » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 am

I want one of these with "Buzzz OS" dyed or stamped on it.
Steve
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: OLF

Previous

Return to Equipment