The Atomic Bag - HyzerBomb.com

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

The Atomic Bag - HyzerBomb.com

Postby Marty McFly » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:59 pm

This is our first proto bag that will be releasing in March.

The Atomic Bag.

Pre-Orders are now being taken.
Email Wes@HyzerBomb.com
Like our facebook page to stay up to date. We will be releasing most of our news there. Facebook.com/hyzerbomb
Also checkout our website at Hyzerbomb.com

Holds 25 discs

The Atomic Bag is our baseline pack with adequate disc storage and room for essential extras. four heavy duty zipper pockets, front putter pocket, mini pocket, and two insulated bottle holders, cell phone/keys pocket. Pencil holder also included. Two open pockets on the sides.

Built to withstand the toughest of disc golf environments with a waterproof bottom and double stitched seems. Industrial grade zippers and hooks.

Available March 2012!

Price - $79

Available colors will be:
Black/Red
Orange/Black
Camo/Black
Black/Pink

*The pictured bag is only a proto. Several features will be improved. Including:
D-rings will be placed on top and back for quad straps.
A single strap will be included.
Putter pocket will be taller.
Various cosmetic changes that will improve the style and look.
Zippers pulls will be top quality and the color will be black.
Pencil holder will be front left next to the putter pocket.

Video here
http://youtu.be/hlmSeKA__5k
Marty McFly
Noob

Favorite Disc: Buzzz

Re: The Atomic Bag - HyzerBomb.com

Postby MizzouTiger26 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Pretty nice looking bag. Nice looking price too. Any plans for a backpack and/or mahal type monster bag?
PD~PD2~Quasar~Stalker~11xBanshee~Fuse~Axis~Gator~P2
MizzouTiger26
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Fuse

Postby Marty McFly » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Backpack bag will release in April!
Marty McFly
Noob

Postby Frank Delicious » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 pm

The bag looks pretty nice, like the big zipper pouches near the main compartment. The horseshoe opening to the main compartment is a personal hatred of mine so that turns me off to it.
Frank Delicious
The Crime Prince of Clown

Favorite Disc: Wraith

Postby zj1002 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:36 am

I was expecting that bag to hold 15-18 discs. you say it holds 25. explain. does this mean it holds 25 if I stuff the outer pockets?
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Marty McFly » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:13 am

Yes, in the video we had 16 in the main compartment with room for 3 more. The outside pockets can hold 5 each. 25 is full on both sides.

Hope this helps!
Marty McFly
Noob

Postby Booter » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 am

yeah its a sweet lil bag but putter pocket needs to be bigger for two putters comfortably and that horseshoe opening on top is one of the thibgs i always hated about revos bags . defibitely a turn off.

also,the lack of a rainfly for the putter is a turn off too
always looking for:
flat pink/red barstamp buzzzs, ce aviars, pearly pro candy fb's, pearly champion gators (fr or stock stamp),
Booter
Das Boot!

Favorite Disc: square ones

Postby Marty McFly » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:54 am

Pictured is only a prototype. The putter pocket is on the docket to be fixed. Holds two putters and is taller.
Marty McFly
Noob

Postby emiller3 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 am

For $80 I'm interested in how the final product turns out. I'm looking to upgrade from my Chimp. Any idea what the total cost will be with shipping?

The bag is 1000D Cordura everywhere except the bottom, which is...? And what is the frame made out of?
Trades | Bag | Drives | KC Aviar - Roc - Eagle - Monster - Valk - Destroyer
emiller3
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Roc

Postby zj1002 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 am

Marty McFly wrote:Yes, in the video we had 16 in the main compartment with room for 3 more. The outside pockets can hold 5 each. 25 is full on both sides.

Hope this helps!

just an idea, but it might make sense to make that known. sometimes folks want to put other things in the outside pockets. Probably smart to advertise a smaller number with room for more if you choose to do so. I would be upset if I got a bag advertise as 25 when really it isnt
Omega - QMS - MD2 - QJLS - OLF/S - DD - Scorpius
Tell me and I'll forget; Show me and I may remember; Involve me and I'll understand
zj1002
metroid cannon

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby Dbuntu » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Looks nice. I like that it comes in pink too. However:
zj1002 wrote:just an idea, but it might make sense to make that known. sometimes folks want to put other things in the outside pockets. Probably smart to advertise a smaller number with room for more if you choose to do so. I would be upset if I got a bag advertise as 25 when really it isnt

is really good advice. I carry <10 discs so the bag has more than enough space for me, but for the guys who carry 20+, this seems like it'd be an important detail that is worth mentioning.
It is a poor carpenter who blames his tools
Dbuntu
Noob

Favorite Disc: All of them

Re: Re: The Atomic Bag - HyzerBomb.com

Postby kern9787 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:22 pm

zj1002 wrote:just an idea, but it might make sense to make that known. sometimes folks want to put other things in the outside pockets. Probably smart to advertise a smaller number with room for more if you choose to do so. I would be upset if I got a bag advertise as 25 when really it isnt

Can't agree with this enough. Personally, I don't like having discs spread between several compartments. If you want to advertise that the bag can hold 25 discs, do it. However you should also be 100% clear on how many discs you can fit in the main compartment alone.
P2 - Fuse - ROCS!!! - QJLS - QPLS - QOLS - PD - Predator - Quasar
kern9787
Fairway Surgeon

Postby A buzzz and a beer » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 pm

I like the bag. With the improvements your talking about I think it will make for a great bag for the price. The putter pocket holding two being the most important in my opinion. I would also suggest making sure the mini pocket can hold both the bigger and smaller minis. Multiple people have complained about the horse shoe design opening but as a current revo owner it doesn't bother me at all.

Main thing I can say is make sure its durable. If people complain about zippers breaking, seems ripping, or other problems no one will buy them.
A buzzz and a beer
Tree Magnet

Postby Marty McFly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:14 pm

You guys are right. I thought the video did a good job of showing that off.

I had 16 in that main compartment and 4 each on the sides. I typically would never use that many discs but we built the storage sides so you can put whatever your heart desires. I updated the website to avoid confusion.

Also the prototype does not have two putters in the pocket, but it will be modified to have two fit comfortably.

Love the constructive feedback! Keep it coming.
Marty McFly
Noob

Postby Marty McFly » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:24 pm

emiller3 wrote:For $80 I'm interested in how the final product turns out. I'm looking to upgrade from my Chimp. Any idea what the total cost will be with shipping?

The bag is 1000D Cordura everywhere except the bottom, which is...? And what is the frame made out of?

The bottom is made from a heavy-duty waterproof type of vynl. The cordura is also waterproof but this is built more to take all the stress.

The frame is a type of conduit - really strong plastic. The same type they use for electrical wiring if you are familiar with that.

Shipping will be $10-15
Marty McFly
Noob

Next

Return to Equipment