INNOVA COMPETITION CADDY PACK

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: INNOVA COMPETITION CADDY PACK

Postby Ryen91 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:00 am

there has to be more affordable bags with chairs on them 150 and 200 I mean thats a car payment......even if they arent for disc golf you could use a regular bookbag attach it to a fold chair that when you take the straps off it automatically folds out
Ryen91
Noob

Favorite Disc: Tee Rex

Postby keltik » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:21 am

I use the Lat Pro bag. The only drawbacks I see are only one bottle holder and it gets really heavy when you pack it for a tournament. but at only ~$80 it's a good bargain. you can also put a second and third bottle in one of the other pockets. but that sucker will be heavy.

and yes the top of the line DG bags are expensive but a top of the line ball golf bags are around $500. it's all relative. and if you do get a sturdy comfortable bag it is worth the investment. Check out the mystery ranch golf mahal if you want a dg sticker shock.
keltik
2010 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Polecat!! Ò.ó

Postby Ryen91 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:39 pm

yeah but that same 500 dollar bag there is an off you can go on ebay to rock bottom golf and get it for 250 so im just trying to find the equivilant actually I think im on a misson to start my own bag and chair company one like you can keep on back and all you have to do is start to crouch where the front legs on the ground and just lean back and it automatically opens up and when you stand up it automatically closes and you can keep te book bag on your shoulders or you could take it off put the front legs on the ground and just lean it back sit down and if you want put the straps on whil you sitting downs so when you get up it automatically closes shut and you can wal to the fairway or the next hole
Ryen91
Noob

Favorite Disc: Tee Rex

Previous

Return to Equipment