E Scout - why no pop?

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

E Scout - why no pop?

Postby latitude » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm

I'm talking about those E Scouts having a bit of a dome on them. Has got them described as slightly overstable Z Buzzz, correct? My current mid of choise is a Z buzzz, but as I've tried about 10-15 other Buzzzes, new heavy ones, glo or non glo, I've realized my Buzzz is a bit of a freak, much more stable than ordinary Buzzzes. I throw my mutant Buzzz about 315ft, it pretty much flies dead straight with a tad of fade at the end, and this thing is pretty broken in. The stability of the C-MD2 seems to be pretty nice as well, but dislike the grip. Is the Scout possibly what I'm searching for?
latitude
Fairway Surgeon

Re: E Scout - why no pop?

Postby money 21 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:34 pm

i would say the e scout is about the same as the z buzz.
Summit, money, vp, flying squirrel, ibex, obex, sharp shooter #2, trak, ascent, seacert weapon, vulture, unlace, lace, olace, solace, Prometheus
i have seen monkey sh!t fights at the zoo more orginized then this.
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Z XS

Re: E Scout - why no pop?

Postby JR » Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:28 pm

I have just one E Scout and when new it's slightly more gliding and very close maybe a hair more LSS than a Z Buzzz. In the winds the Buzzz is much less effected. Glo Z Buzzz is even more wind tolerant but fades more than the Z Buzzz and the E Scout.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Equipment