Which Blizzard to Try?

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Which Blizzard to Try?

Postby Crosseyed0811 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:32 am

I don't seem to see a topic on Blizzards, but I'm currious which one to try out for myself if any...

In normal plastics my best drivers have been the Teebird and Avenger-SS. Those are my best distance and control when I've been using them. I have gotten more distance at times with an Eagle-X but my longest forehand overall has been working the extreme flip from the Avenger-SS off a forehand (by that I mean throwing it almost pointing the wing to the ground. Not very reliable but when I've gotten it to work it has bombed lol)

Which Blizzard disc would be nice to try if any? I was leaning towards the Wraith, but I've seen a lot of people talk about the Destroyer and Katana. I'm slightly afraid those will still be too fast for me, but to be honest all of them might be...

Thoughts comments questions...
Crosseyed0811
Fairway Surgeon

Favorite Disc: Zero Hard Pure

Re: Which Blizzard to Try?

Postby turso » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 am

I understand your nick better now. 13 topics or so down from your topic on the main equipment page:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23751
Frank Delicious wrote:Every groove is a unique snowflake of suck.

NOS, PD, River, Roc3, Comet, Trident, Mercy, JOKERi, XXX
turso
Steward Turkeylink: This ranks means I can't read or follow basic directions

Favorite Disc: FR Roc3

Re: Which Blizzard to Try?

Postby jubuttib » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:32 am

Mostly been hearing bad things about the Wraiths, seems like they didn't turn out that well. Though there are turds in the other mold too. My 139 Boss with bubbles in the flight plate and 137 Destroyer with bubbles only in the rim are both great, the Destroyer could be more stable but it's not bad.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Return to Equipment