I am Legend(a)

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: I am Legend(a)

Postby jubuttib » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I just can't get over how good the plastic is. My favorite premium plastic by a country mile.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby Jeronimo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:50 pm

turso wrote:Sometimes when one throws it a bit too hard, it turns over and just goes and goes, and doesn't come back :(

This is with a somewhat beat one.

But I do agree that I'd rather throw this than Flow, but I rather throw bubbly bosses than this!

That's pretty much exactly what I love about it though. If you anticipate that turnover you can have some of the longest shots you've ever seen. Though your point is valid, my oldest one still isn't quite "matured" so I'm curious as to how it will perform a year from now.
I am dumb.

...and a drama queen.
Jeronimo
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: Pure

Postby JR » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:19 pm

jubuttib wrote:I just can't get over how good the plastic is. My favorite premium plastic by a country mile.

If it is like the premium in Jokeri i need to fondle one closer because one baaaad incident in the rain last fall ruined my event so i am getting tacky rainy day reserves out of discs i don't normally use but fly well enough. I already have a putting putter for lasers in the Soft APX and Pro Beasts for longer stuff with a DX Gator for winds, FH and hooks. Pro Leo i have ain't HSS enough when new so it probably won't make the bag even on those days. I have no long discs in grippy material i trust. My Protege Rampage has worn super fast and is as uselessly flippy for me as a GL Bolt. Icon Rampage is possibly too slick but is yet to be tested in rainy conditions. It is the tackiest bomber i have now. It can't handle rocks and asphalt. It nicks easier than driver Pro at Meilahti course. I think i will be fine with medium Ibex and Sole for approaches to mid shots and am committed to buying them once i go to the local store the next time.

I have three bags worth of cherry picked stuff after the next visit to the stop. The regular if somewhat revolving bag with auditions and a glow bag and a rainy day bag. Although i have shitloads of other discs. I'm thinking of dumping my tried and not so well working discs to a school for PE or some Baltic countries to aid them in the growing of the sport. Or both and even sorting the ones i'll keep takes a while. I just need to do a shit ton of sharpie work to remove my contact info and i am busy now with prepping filming and work. And i'd need to contact some Baltic players in advance because they may be able to haul the discs without cost for me :idea:
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Equipment