Westside small bag

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Westside small bag

Postby JR » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:22 pm

It exists but it ain't available in the US now. There are some in Canadian stores. I did not ask which ones. The putter pocket holds only one disc and it can't be a lid. The fabric sits a little low for my peace of mind regarding disc dropping out. The height of the main compartment is so low that when closed a wide diameter regular mid leaves a mark on a closed top of the bag. The bag is for beginners with probably not more than 8 disc comfy room. It is light and the strap and shoulder piece are wide so i don't see how it would cut into the flesh or hamper blood supply so i imagine it would be a lady friendly bag and good for beginners. Being so tiny it is extremely transportable and a good second bag. I don't own one and just handled one today so that is all i know. The fabric seemed and felt ok but i can't predict the durability and i did not look closely at the seams so no idea about the quality and durability there. As if i knew well enough about those other than seeing misaligned ones which did not jump out at me not looking for them.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Return to Equipment