RIP Graboide + Relic

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

RIP Graboide + Relic

Postby backflip » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Me local store just got these in. You should go buy some and test them for me asap! that is all.

Graboide - The Graboide is a large bead putter. It comes off over stable, great for putter and sweet for short drives! You can rip this disc hard and fast and it wont turn over on you, making it fly 250 - 300 feet and very easy to control. The Graboide has the Grip plastic, giving it a Grippy lip and a firm flight plate. The Grippy rubber like lip grabs the chains very well, it also keeps it from skipping on those up-shoots and short drives. The firm flight plate keep this disc from wubbling all over the place, making your throw easier to do over and over with the same results! I'll do my best but I'll always go weight before color unless you email me and really want a color combo I have. Grip Plastic - the lip is a rubber like plastic soft and grippy allowing it to grab the chains better then other putters. The flight plate is firm keeping it from bending or wubbling during flight, which makes your shoots easier to pull off time and time again. This is a over-molded disc.

Relic

The Relic is a none beaded straight flying some what under stable disc. The lip on the Relic is where it gets the name Grip Plastic, the grippy rubber like rim grabs the chains so well that it should take your score down as you well not glance off the chains! the center plate is a firm plastic which make it nice for those up-shoots or short drives! With the Firm Flight plate the disc well not wobble while in mid flight, so your throw and the flight should be the same with every throw! The grip lip also stops the disc when it hits the ground, so no more skipping 50 feet from where you landed your disc!
Last edited by backflip on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
backflip
Noob

Favorite Disc: esp comet

Re: MVP Graboide + Relic

Postby what'shisname » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Uhhhhh... pretty sure that those are RIP molds.
what'shisname
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: PD

Re: MVP Graboide + Relic

Postby veganray » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

^^
this
Ryen91 wrote:I am pretty sure I am more intelligent then you think and have allot more knowledge then your post might suggest.

Cheers & chings!
Vegan Ray
formerly #21579
veganray
Plastic Fondler

Favorite Disc: DX Gremlin

Re: RIP Graboide + Relic

Postby backflip » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 pm

lolz thats why i took this to the experts. fixed :P
backflip
Noob

Favorite Disc: esp comet