Gliding Driver

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Gliding Driver

Postby JR » Wed May 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Yup i chose mine based on high dome and high PLH IDK how you chose your discs.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby money 21 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:18 am

I am going to throw the Northman in disc glides a long ways. Assassin need to be red or yellow if you want the glide (red is better)
Sole, Summit, ridge, vp, ibex, obex, trak, ascent, unlace, lace, olace, solace,
i have seen monkey sh!t fights at the zoo more orginized then this.
money 21
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Z XS

Postby jubuttib » Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 pm

JR wrote:Yup i chose mine based on high dome and high PLH IDK how you chose your discs.
I chose mine by ordering two first runs from Frisbeepoint when they came out and telling Powergrip to send me a stack big enough so that I can see the variance. Didn't help. =)
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby JR » Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 am

money 21 wrote:I am going to throw the Northman in disc glides a long ways. Assassin need to be red or yellow if you want the glide (red is better)

Which plastic? Mine was a light yellow E from the first run and others here had similar experiences with early Es that they didn't glide as well as other in existence did and since then other even more gliding discs have been released.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Equipment