Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment
Moderators: Timko, Fritz, Solty, Booter, Blake_T, Frank Delicious
Nice, but how much will it cost? Would love to own that patent!
Drivers: Starlite Wraith (158g), Gummy Champion Leopard (150g), 1st Run Z-Talon (150g)
Mid-Range: Star Classic Roc (146g), R-Pro Roc (157g)
Putt/Approach: Legacy Protege Clozer (158g), Glow DX Aviar (150g)
- Please ask me about my insider info on pros! Oh GOD please ask me!
- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:50 am
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Favorite Disc: Clutch
A step up from the liquids they use inside of bicycle inner tubes to self seal punctures for sure especially if the cured cut retains the original shape for the 97 % of reconnected area. Still that remaining 3 % might change the way a disc flies especially if it is on the outer edge of the disc. And i think they don't use plastic in those liquids in bicycles but have not checked it out. Just put that out to show the idea of self healing has precedents that are in use and have been for a long time.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
- Scandinavian Video Mafia
- Posts: 11690
- Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:07 am
- Location: Finland, sea level
- Favorite Disc: About to ace
Make sure your bag has individual accordion dividers or else you'll have a bowling ball to roll towards the basket
I'm betting it'll be really gummy if it melts
back together somehow. If that's the case, a tree hit might do some serious clovering before its memory kicks in.
What's next, plant based plastic
Magic / Judge / PA2 - Tursas / QMS / Buzzz / Mace - QJ / E / F - Renegade / O / D1
JHern wrote:If your putter isn't your favorite disc, get a new putter.
- Fairway Surgeon
- Posts: 595
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm
- Location: Midtown Memphis, TN
- Favorite Disc: Judge
Return to Equipment
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 7 guests