Re: Got some holes in the bag...help

Postby ranger » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:06 pm

I assumed the giant would go further
ranger
Noob

Favorite Disc: Nuke

Postby JR » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:38 pm

At least River Sword and Giant started out as more os in the initial release than later runs. I only have my world premiere Giant. People here describe later Giants as later fading and farther going so those could be longer than Wraiths fh. My meat hook Giant fades out at my power. I have gl Swords from the first batch and a year later and they fly like two different molds. The first fades out and takes some headwinds and goes tb distance. The newer flips a little in calm weather and cannot take winds and goes to Destro distance.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby jubuttib » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:46 am

I'd definitely describe the newer Giants I've thrown as a long overstable disc, and the VIP Air Giant as one of the longest discs full stop, still maintaining plenty of stability for consistent use.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Postby JR » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:33 pm

What is the hss and lss of the newer Giants vs other discs and how long is the regular new giant vs other non air discs?
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Previous

Return to Equipment