The Judge

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: The Judge

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Sat May 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Still killin it with the Classic Blend Judge. They are still wearing in quite nicely. These things will probably last me a lifetime as long as something doesn't go through them. :lol:

This has to be my favorite putter ever. :D
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Postby JTdisc » Sun May 11, 2014 3:02 pm

I love the feel of classic blend. I push putt mostly though, and am still on the fence about going back to classic hard as the stiffer discs work a little better for push putts. Still rocking the lucid for putter drives.
JTdisc
Noob

Favorite Disc: Escape

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Sun May 11, 2014 6:48 pm

JTdisc wrote:I love the feel of classic blend. I push putt mostly though, and am still on the fence about going back to classic hard as the stiffer discs work a little better for push putts. Still rocking the lucid for putter drives.

They are perfect for me man. My hands are a bit small so they are great for me.

I've finally gotten use to my Lucid Judge and I've been hitting some short tunnel drives with it like no one's business. :D
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Postby jubuttib » Sun May 11, 2014 10:00 pm

Late with this, but anyway.
JR wrote:I seem to remember Dave D saying that the current Aero is the same Aero that was rhe original and that the original Eagle is almost the same as the Aero. Sure back then they were called drivers put the shape had not changed and now they are classified as putters. The classification does not change the fact that the Aero to about 470' is pretty radical and gives an edge on the course with every kind of disc.
Close. As far as the written history I've seen floating around says, it goes along the lines of the original disc that was called the Eagle being very much like the Aero. Apparently it wasn't quite to Dave's specifications though, so the mold was tweaked a bit and THAT became the Aero. The Eagle we know today is unrelated to either.
Parks wrote:If the posts on this forum are any indication, the PD is like a Teebird with sunshine coming out of its butthole so hard that it flies faster.
Anode|ION|JOKERi|MD2|FD|TD|PD|LEGENDa
jubuttib
Long Finnish Word

Favorite Disc: Orange FR P-Line MD2

Previous

Return to Equipment