Who's throwing Neutron?

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Who's throwing Neutron?

Postby BentElbow11 » Tue May 13, 2014 9:21 am

It would be nice to get this thread back on Neutron grip, or MVP grip in general if anyone prefers.

Try to ignore JR's ramblings, he's not well.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Postby JR » Wed May 14, 2014 8:18 pm

N Axis in dry 54F no problem just like last year. It is colder and moist conditions that are the challenge. Indoors the thumb slide test put it in the middle of z and esp of Nukes.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby BentElbow11 » Wed May 14, 2014 8:39 pm

You should be trying that test with a comparable flat topped mid in other plastic, not a couple Nukes. Why do you struggle so much with simple things, JR? You seem to get everything screwed up, and then bring it here. That bad info creates a huge problem here. Either post sensibly, or not at all.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Postby UncleBrother2001 » Wed May 14, 2014 9:00 pm

JR wrote:N Axis in dry 54F no problem just like last year. It is colder and moist conditions that are the challenge. Indoors the thumb slide test put it in the middle of z and esp of Nukes.

It's kind of hard to test that kind of grip properly when you use it on different rim sizes. Yes plastic will be different but the results will be skewed due to the difference in rim sizes.
Destroyer|Beast|PD|Stalker|Truth|Roc|Suspect|Judge

"Driver controls the music,shotgun shuts his cakehole"
UncleBrother2001
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Truth

Postby BentElbow11 » Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

UncleBrother2001 wrote:
JR wrote:N Axis in dry 54F no problem just like last year. It is colder and moist conditions that are the challenge. Indoors the thumb slide test put it in the middle of z and esp of Nukes.

It's kind of hard to test that kind of grip properly when you use it on different rim sizes. Yes plastic will be different but the results will be skewed due to the difference in rim sizes.

That too. Good point, Uncle. But this thumb slide test is new to JR, I told him about it only a few days ago. Although, I'm sure he'll be claiming it as his own idea here soon. Such is the nature of the beast.
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Postby JR » Thu May 15, 2014 9:30 pm

UncleBrother2001 wrote:

It was not a toss test just plastic one sliding the thumb. The n on that Axis after UV isopropyl alcohol after citrus wash possibly reacting to the isopropyl alcohol then acetone which i had forgotten i used too is ok for four months of the year now even in mild rain. I have iwned over four hundred discs and fondled plenty more. I know how the material and shape influences the grip. I do not need to grip or throw a familiar shaped disc to know how the material tackiness changes work grip wise. Which is why i compared the treated n to the top two discs on top of the nearest discs. I do not throw champs or zs in the worst conditions here.

Ignorants get not so when willing to learn. Trolls and haters keep on trolling and hating because of a warped personality. So they stay consistent and predictable. On a moderated site this stuff would not fly so i do what dgr has always done laugh at the face of them. Please do not take that kind of self policing action as cruel or crass uncle because it is not about you uncle and sorry that the smegma got spread to your threads. It is about the need for civility in the world and taking a stand against those that would substitute it for dictatorship with them being the boss. Dream on trolls. I think that bent started this thread as a bait and i have no trouble anti trolling here as long as it is educational and useful for others on other than disc golf merits. Again me being very meta here.

Uncle do you find it funny too how bent is always libeling by lies that if he knows something nobody else can? Two examples are that i do not know the thumb slide test because i have done that only for a decade to over a thousand discs and that i do not know that Vibram makes discs out of rubber owning many of them having discussed many of them here including with Steven Dodge of Vibram USA asking questions of him on Disc Golf Talk Radio too via this site about how to revive dried up rubber on a year old Sole that started out stickier than most plastics ending up slick in a year. :D
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby BentElbow11 » Thu May 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Keep trolling a thread I created while accusing others of being trolls, JR. Your hypocrisy knows no limits.

They must love you asking them your typical braindead questions about their discs. Have you asked the MVP guys yet if you can peak inside the Tangent mold to see how the microporous progress is coming along? LMAO.

You're not a very bright guy, JR...and quite the mental case. And you have a huge problem with the truth.

And make no mistake, DGR policed you all these years. Want me to dig up examples?
BentElbow11
Tree Magnet

Previous

Return to Equipment