What is the "Must Have" disc from each manufacture

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Thatdirtykid » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:14 pm

Driver
firebird, avenger, Qjls (no gateway drivers im much a fan of yet)

Mid
Buzzz, Roc, MS, E Element

Putter
BangerGT, Wizard, Omega SS, Rhyno

out of those the discraft disc of the group gets the most throws... (and I really have not prefrence in brand)
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby Jones » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:12 am

Stuff you gotta have:

Innova:
Roc: Can't beat the control out of it, especially when beat in. I have a beat dx roc that people wonder how I though a disc with very little fade(its the disc mostly).
Teebird: Holds a killer hyzer or straight line.
Gazelle: Not very fast but it has great control and is fairly forgiving when thrown on a bad line. Gets to those places where a mid just isn't enough.
Beast(original): a pretty fast disc with a little bit of turn, I'm usually confident with it
Valkyrie: makes a great and predictable turn(right since I am RHBH)

Discraft:
Buzzz: great feeling disc that holds a straight and a slight hyzer line very well.

Gateway:
Soft Wizard: Very versatile putter, would like to try the other plastics in the Wizard mold

I haven't tried many other companies' plastic other than those 3, and what I did didn't make a very big impression on me. I like some millenium discs such as the Sentinel and JLS but they just don't fit into my bag really.
Jones
2009 DGR Donator

Favorite Disc: Wizard

Postby Thatdirtykid » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:55 pm

my gotta haves have a bit of overlap too, I dont carry most of them, but if I were throwing those brands those would definately be on my list. out of my bag the only discs I must have in every round are firbird, avenger, buzzz, Banger GT. (my sidewinder might make that list too...)
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Previous

Return to Equipment