Latitude 64°

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Re: Latitude 64°

Postby JR » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:20 pm

The Warship will flip at 315' based on two examples and the glide is the reason why there is some lateral movement in the end. It starts latd though. So if it is going off intl brush it will be close to the green.
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Favorite Disc: About to ace

Postby Stringbean » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:18 am

JR wrote:The Warship will flip at 315' based on two examples and the glide is the reason why there is some lateral movement in the end. It starts latd though. So if it is going off intl brush it will be close to the green.

Yes, that is what I am seeing... it almost looks like it gets a second wind very late in the flight and then a big forward fade. My first few throws with the Truth were the same way.
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Postby JR » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:38 am

I got a player's package EC2014 GL Fuse and it is way more hss than the at release bought GL and Opto that i have had. Those turn on me and the EC2014 version does not. i loaned the FR ESP Comet of Smigles and it was way more hss than my second runs and i could not flip it at power. The EC2014 GL Fuse is similar in that it does not make me nervous about flipping or knowing what it will do when i throw it. It stays flat for a long time so it will not deviate from the line easily and if it does it will be late and very little. Because the disc is fast for a mid and even glidier and it likes to stay flat for the most of the flight it stays on the line about ass long as anything being one of the longest mids in existence. If current Fuses of production runs are like that there is a FR ESP Comet replacement available at the shope in production now. Sweet! I smell a trip to the local shop coming up to comapre the EC Fuse to production ones :-D Might have to stock up. It performed well for me and Smigles with annies and nicely for me on hyzers. Smigles went nooo when i putted with it. Just don't tell him that i speed gofled the EC course with it and a Northman alone so guess with which i putted ;-)
Flat shots need running on the center line of the tee and planting each step on the center line. Anhyzer needs running from rear right to front left with the plant step hitting the ground to the left of the line you're running on. Hyzer is the mirror of that.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Postby Stringbean » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Who is Smigles?
Stringbean
Tree Magnet

Favorite Disc: Panther

Postby JR » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:23 am

He is a DGR member from Switzerland.
JR
Scandinavian Video Mafia

Previous

Return to Equipment