Eagles Vs Teebirds

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby Thatdirtykid » Fri May 26, 2006 8:22 am

will definately be better than an Eagle-L and should be enough for most winds, especially if you know how to play the wind.
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby Weebl » Fri May 26, 2006 8:59 am

If it's the true E mold, it will be good for headwinds, but then again so are champion teebirds :)
Weebl
1000 Rated Poster

Postby jgarcia9102 » Fri May 26, 2006 12:29 pm

Jwt4412 wrote:One more thing...
At 174 with the older design and with my arm that I have described, this would be a good wind driver for me. yes?

I use my 174 CE E as a wind driver and for basically all left turns, and i think i have about the same arm as you do.

Have you thrown a lighter eagle? i was looking into getting a 165 ish Champ eagle as something inbetween the 174 CE Eagle and my 174 DX TB, and id love it if i can keep the eagle mold, just have one thats not as overstable. Its not that the eagle is a lawn dart for me, but the CE i have fades out a lot earlier than the Champion i used to throw, and my drives are considerably longer now as well.

This is my current list of drivers, although im looking to replace my Most understable/Thumber disc and of course get something like i mentioned earlier...

174 CE eagle
174 DX Teebird
174 DX Gazelle
172 CH Sidewinder
jgarcia9102
Tree Magnet

Previous

Return to Equipment