ESP Surge

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

ESP Surge

Postby Fritz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:32 am

What's the deal with this disc, or the surge in general? Z? X?
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Play Smart. Keep it Simple. Throw MILLENNIUM.
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Favorite Disc: QMS

Postby presidio hills » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:38 am

check out the frequently asked questions thread at the top of this forum. if you scroll down to the drivers section there's about 3 threads on the surge you can gather some info from.
i run on lazer beans
presidio hills
Fairway Surgeon

Postby Fritz » Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:51 am

presidio hills wrote:check out the frequently asked questions thread at the top of this forum. if you scroll down to the drivers section there's about 3 threads on the surge you can gather some info from.

Huh, guess I am blind, lol I even looked for the Surge thread and didn't see it. My Bad.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
#26702 ♦ CE Omega ♦ Omega SS ♦ QMS ♦ Q Sentinel ♦ CE JLS ♦ Q Polaris ♦ Q Astra ♦ QOLS ♦ QOLF ♦ Q Quasar ♦ CE Exp-1
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

surge

Postby twmccoy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:36 am

The ESP surge is a pretty good disc, maybe the longest discraft has out. It flies similar to an orc but with better glide. In light weights this disc could be scary long. Mine is a 174 and a little overstable, but I was still getting out as far as my wraiths.
twmccoy
Plastic Fondler

Postby TexasOutlaw » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:39 pm

I like the disc; I keep it for hyzers and knife hyzers. But, it hasn't been tremendously long. My wraiths, avengers, and Solf are longer. What are y'all doing throwing it with annhyzer and making it come back?
TexasOutlaw
1000 Rated Poster

Postby Fritz » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:25 am

TexasOutlaw wrote:I like the disc; I keep it for hyzers and knife hyzers. But, it hasn't been tremendously long. My wraiths, avengers, and Solf are longer. What are y'all doing throwing it with annhyzer and making it come back?

What is a Solf???

I'm gonna listen to Blake and jsut try the Predator.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Postby Thatdirtykid » Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:12 am

Sirius Orion Long Fade (im pretty sure) youve played w/ joel somewhere other than johnny havent you? its millineums new long driver in star like plastic. I havent gotten to throw it but Ive heard its a touch more stable than the competitors.
Z Pred-ESP Cyclone-Z Force-Z Aftershock-Z Comet-Ion-Pro Rhyno
Thatdirtykid
Disc Whore

Favorite Disc: z pred

Postby Fritz » Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:43 pm

Thatdirtykid wrote:Sirius Orion Long Fade (im pretty sure) youve played w/ joel somewhere other than johnny havent you? its millineums new long driver in star like plastic. I havent gotten to throw it but Ive heard its a touch more stable than the competitors.

yeah I play with Joel a lot, he doesn't call a solf tho lol, he jsut calls is his sirus Orion. lol He launches that thing too, hole 12 at west he parks it in the long position with it.
FRITZ
Team Millennium
Fritz
Naturally Athletic

Return to Equipment