I'm thinking maybe the Revolution Carolina Team Bag or the Gateway/GDS Tour Bag
- The money difference between the two bags is not really a problem.
- I don't have to have a quad system now, but I'm sure I'll get one as soon as I can put out the bucks for it, like maybe on ebay. I read that Blake thinks the Gateway G-Shocks are longer lasting than the Quad Shocks, so I'll probably go with the Gateways.
- I need the two drink holders.
- It looks like the capacity of both bags is right for what I would use it for.
- I play at least every week.
I've heard of the quality of the Revo is top-notch, but since I don't play as often as some of you, I'm wondering if I need it. I've read lots of the threads on bags here, but I just don't want to miss anything.
From what I've read, it looks like I'd be very happy with either bag, but I just wanted to know about the finer points and real-world experiences that might help me figure out which is better for me.
One question I have is: other than quality of craftsmanship, what is the strength of the Revo bag over the GDS that would make me shell out more money?
Also, about buying a Revolution bag, if it comes to that -- is their website my only option?