Final Thoughts on Bags

Golf Discs, Bags, Baskets, Videos, and other Disc Golf Related Equipment

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

Postby sleepy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:00 pm

Glock23 wrote:On revolutions site, you can order the team bag with the waist strap and new rollcage frame for only $75 as they knocked off 35%. If I had the cash right now, that would be my choice. Just something to think about.

I believe that item is out of stock...or at least it was earlier today.

sleepy
sleepy wrote:I sleepy, do hereby commit to use the Comet as my main midrange disc for a period of no less than one (1) year; commencing 11/24/09 and ending (if I so choose) on 11/24/10.

PDGA#: 29929 My Trade List: Sleepy's Disc-O-Rama!
My bag: Predators, Surges, Teebirds, Wasps, Comets, Challengers and Magics...Oh my!
sleepy
1000 Rated Poster

Favorite Disc: Comet

Postby Luckyg71 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:03 pm

I am leaning toward the Carolina bag now. What is the difference between it and the Texas bag though?
Luckyg71
Tree Magnet

Postby Blake_T » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:03 pm

a drink holder and about 30% of the material.
Blake_T
Super Sekret Technique Jedi

Postby kenny » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:15 pm

I have an older team bag and the gateway both are good quality but I dint carry as many discs as I used to so I use a mini bag now. The only major divverence is the size, the gateway is very large compared to the revo. The revo I also find is hard to remove discs from the sides, although I usualy will keep any backups/spares on the exteme sides. Overall I like them both but the mini is for me it has held up great in the time I have had it exept for the frame but thats was my fault.
kenny
Noob

Previous

Return to Equipment