WTB: Glow discs

A place where people can buy, sell, and trade disc golf equipment. Trade at your own risk.

Moderators: Timko, Solty, Frank Delicious, Blake_T, Fritz, Booter

WTB: Glow discs

Postby OldTyme » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:51 pm

Just posting this in hopes of maybe coming across something.....

What I'm looking for are glow in the dark discs w/ cool stamps to hang up w/ my collection (I know. Blasphemy. A non-thrown disc. blah. : ) )

Of course they'd have to be new / unthrown.

So. If you have anything & need some cash then let me know what it is & how much.
OldTyme
Tree Magnet

got glows?

Postby nintzel » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:47 am

Hey there! I'm not sure how I stumbled on this site, but it looks pretty cool. This is my first post, but I saw your request for glows. I collect old school glow discs as well and have a few extras I'd trade or sell. I need to check my shelf and see what I have, but I'm pretty sure I have a glow aviar from the early 90s (sweeeeeeet plastic makes ya want to use the darn thing!) with the Oklahoma stamp on it, maybe an extra glow cyclone with Flying Eye's Disc Trail, and possibly some old Thro-In-The-Dark putters or San Marino rocs. 'd ove to see what glows you already have in your collection. I recently rounded up all my glows for a group photo. I'll dig it up and post it if you are interested. I haven't counted, but I'm pretty sure I have 20 or more glows in the "glow wing" of the museum. Jeff
nintzel
Noob

Postby OldTyme » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:34 am

Yeah. I'm up too 13. (soon to be 14..... just scored this cool glow Disc

I think I have that Flying Eye disc trail disc tooo. Actually......I may have bought it from you....lol. Ebay?Yep. I bet I did. Small world eh? : )
My rare-est is probably my 04 Japan Open Bonzai disc. The non-glow variety sold for $60 recently. I got #12 of 32.

I'll post up a picture once I get them arranged. I just took them all down last night so I could get them all grouped together on one wall.

(edit: I Just checked my ebay feedback & sure enough..it was you. nintzel. cool. I remember saying you had a bunch)
OldTyme
Tree Magnet

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade